In any gay relationship, one is one and one is the other...
ScorpioSeven ScorpioSeven 61-65, M 8 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Marriage

Go home.

Best Answer

You first!

Best Answer

People will pounce on you and say that it is a myth formed in the 60's and that you are a bigot..I disagree with them...I laughed :P..well, more like smirked.

Best Answer

It's totally offensive to the whole LGBT community, not to mention innaccurate and hurtful. I mean I don't see Christian Weddings ending with the words, "I now pronounce you Man and property", even though that's what a christian marriage is, it's cuz it's rude.

Best Answer

I find it odd how you run to insult Christians as a defense. Most curious indeed.

Best Answer

I don't think they will "pounce" on me at all, because gays refer to themselves as "tops" and "bottoms."

Best Answer

I just got pounced on and I didn't even say anything, so :P

Best Answer

Many ads in gay publications read, "I'm a 'top,' seeking a 'bottom.'"

Best Answer

I'm not arguing it, my main point was that I didn't find it "offensive" or "bigoted", I found it funny..which was apparently misconstrued by gnatfree.

Best Answer

oh, I'm sorry silence, did my "joke" about how WOMEN are PROPERTY in a christian marriage offend you? I guess insulting gay people with bad taste jokes is fine and insulting christians is a "no-no". f*cking hypocritical ***.

Best Answer

Yeah, except you were doing it with the intent to be insulting. I honestly thought he was joking. Might want to put a check on that rage, not good for blood pressure :D

Best Answer

I was indeed joking, SilenceEvermore, and I'm glad you figured that out.
I regret that GnatFree isn't "sophisticated enough" to see and "appreciate" the humorous intent behind the question.

Best Answer

Maybe you've never had someone pull a knife on you and threaten to carve 'your f.aggot a.ss up.'

Best Answer

Why wouldn't they do it for a female and male marriage then too?

Best Answer

Exactamenté

Best Answer

So everyone can make fun of everyone else, except for an overly sensitive minority. That's funny!

Best Answer

Thanks for being BRIGHT ENOUGH to figure out the INTENT behind the posting of the question.

Best Answer

they can make fun of my community, but I don't have to accept it. You're allowed to have an opinion. I'm also allowed to tell you your opinion is f*cking stupid. That's the thing about opinions....They're not facts.

Best Answer

For someone who claims to have an open mind you sure have a lot of outdated and idiotic opinions.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yeah....because it's a sex thing. Just because a man likes the woman on top doesn't make him a "bottom" and a woman who uses a toy on a man is not a "top". Also Why are you reading gay publications? Got something to tell us? Lastly following your dumb-*** logic, do you call straight whites "SWF" and "SWM"?

Best Answer

Tacky.

Best Answer

Only in the minds of the ignorant. Many ads in gay publications read, "I'm a 'top,' seeking a 'bottom.'"

Best Answer

There is a ignorant mind around here.. You would not say such a thing in a heterosexual ceremony so why would it be considered acceptable during a same sex one? This question is rhetorical btw.

Best Answer

What makes you think that I am NOT GAY myself?

Best Answer

I don't care if you are. I still think what you said is tacky.

Best Answer

Some people are stressed round here! It's just a J O K E!!!!

Best Answer

Yes I agree, it was a poor attempt at humor. At best. And tacky.

Best Answer

Ballarine, no one CARES what you think.

Best Answer