abolanos abolanos 18-21, M 17 Answers Nov 3, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

If she has the guts! I wish I did

Best Answer

I see nothing wrong with it.

Best Answer

I guess if you are shy , you can give obvious signal rather than ask boldly.

Best Answer

It has been my experience that even "obvious signals" are rarely picked up by most guys. What women deem obvious is usually anything but for the vast majority of dudes. Don't play games. Simply verbalize it and leave no doubt. Or, if you can't talk to him, send him a clear message in written form and let him know exactly how you feel about him. What's the harm in that?

Best Answer

Just learnt a lesson ~

Best Answer

Thanks :-) Honestly, most guys' hearts melt when a girl expresses interest in them. They get so turned on when you tell them how you feel about them...Most of them are left speechless. It makes their heads spin.
Send the guy a simple rose and a handwritten card and watch what happens. He'll be high for a week ;-)

Best Answer

Hell nah, the guy is going to be in cloud 9 all his life

Best Answer

...... Yeah why not!

Best Answer

Absolutely. Don't be waiting around for Mr Right to ask you or wondering if he likes you enough to do so. Just DO IT and end the drama in your mind. If he says yes, take it to the next level.

Best Answer

Yes why not

Best Answer

Sure, why not?

Best Answer

Yes. If that freaks him out he's not mature enough to handle a relationship anyway.

Best Answer

Yeah i see what you mean

Best Answer

she can but i never had the courage to

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

im shy! ^.^

Best Answer

Im kinda shy

Best Answer

Then you know how I feel lol

Best Answer

I should to tell him. why not? its not criminal :)

Best Answer

Take a chance

Best Answer

Yes, who know, he probably likes her too.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

yes. as long as he is not married.

Best Answer

Omg i saw this video were the girl asked the guy to marry her and he just said no, i thought that was a **** move

Best Answer

If she wants to yes

Best Answer