sweetzheartz333 sweetzheartz333 22-25, F 20 Answers Feb 8, 2009

She should call him and if he really likes her, he'll appreciate it. If not, at least she knows. And if he's the kind of guy who rejects her because she called, she doesn't need a guy like him anyway.

Best Answer

Why does it matter?

Best Answer

Let the guy call. It's just the done thing, so if you call him he'll think it's odd.<br />
Unless of course you're already calling each other, in which case who's counting?

Best Answer

neither...it is easier and non risky to just text.

Best Answer

I prefer to allow the call to call me because I was raised in a conservative, southern home but I know that some guys want women to be more assertive and call them. Sometimes Silver won't call me for days just to see if I will make that call to him. i think the entire time we have been friends I have only initiated calls maybe 7 or 8 times. I am weird. Call the guy if you want to talk to him but be prepared with topics etc in case you get nervous.

Best Answer

But , lately I've been the one calling most of the time, and I'm tired of reaching out all the time tryin arrange plans and stuff, today she didn't even text me as usual so I'm not communcaiting with her until she makes the first call/text<br />
Am I wrong for that?

Best Answer

I say call him---many many years ago--I was seeing a young man--I never had the courage to call him---we slipped away from each other--we've talked to each other over the years--and realized--we would've been good no great together--but--obligations prevail--<br />
My daughter is in throws of first relationship--and the game still exists "he can text me if he wants to talk" and I want to tell her--honey---don't play that game--it's an equal situation--not what he should do or she should do.

Best Answer

girls call all the time so its not a big deal as people make it seem. trust me most guys are already under more pressure then most will ever admit. don't let something that could turn out special for you slip away because of some crazy pla<x>yer rule/ traditional role....call him!!

Best Answer

I find it sissy to call unless it's really a too personal issue

Best Answer

If the girl likes the guy they should feel free to call.

Best Answer

I'm fine with the woman calling me, actually, sometimes I prefer it, when I have to do all the calling, it feels like I'm the only one holding things together.<br />
My thought is, relationships are give and take, BOTH should call each other whenever they feel like. Of course, it's still the recipient's choice weather to pick up the phone or not.

Best Answer

Anyone should call anyone. If either of you want time together the only way to arrange it is to call. Come on people, this isn't archaic times anymore.

Best Answer

if feeling with each other are mutual then theres nothing wrong with either or calling first.....i hate talking so i just text till she gets tired and calls lol

Best Answer

guy should call first, just for initiation, then afterwards, if the girl wants to call, then, go.

Best Answer

It depends on who's doing the chasing!

Best Answer

there is nothing wrong with a girl calling the guy as long as she doesnt obsessively call him. i have read the guy usually expects the girl to call - so if he doesnt call, and then you never call then well, you'll just never get that chance!

Best Answer