My husband has actually grown breasts. I can't understand why he wants them but they are quite large now about 36 C cups, he wears sports bras at work to conceal them but loves to wear pushup bras the rest of the time.

Best Answer

Question I'm am the same as ur husband how did he tell u he wanted to grow Breasts and wear bras ?

Best Answer

How did he achieve the breasts?

Best Answer

I've heard stories about men getting implants which I thought was unusual but if that's what they want, then go for it. They have to deal with them and the looks they'd get.

Best Answer

Dealing with them is a real treat to me, and the looks are not as offen as one would think. I do not regret having the implants put in, and have told others that there is no problem with being able to handle them at all.

Best Answer

I would find it a bit odd, but I'm not put off by it. I mean, boobs are awesome-why shouldn't someone who wants them not have them if they have the means to do it?

Best Answer

I would find it odd to be honest, but each to their own, everyone is different. No need to feel ashamed or anything, be yourself.

Best Answer

my husband have big breasts. i advise him wear bra in shirt

Best Answer

I adore womens ******* - have some myself<br />
but want them bigger thanks

Best Answer

Hello<br />
I am intersexed and have very big boobs 36 D<br />
I am married and my wife accept my condition<br />
i wear bras from 15 and i am happy<br />
klaudia

Best Answer

I dont live in Oregon, actully the other sid eof the country but I like that guy had mine enlarged. Not sure what his size was, as it was never mentioned, I was offically fitted as few weeks ago and to my suprise a 40C I luv the feel adn all as they are finally settling , depending what I am wearing get looks from others, right now sinces it rather cold with heavier clothing not too bad to hide or play down but friends , family and coworkers all know about it

Best Answer

i enjoy my breasts and im going bigger on the 29

Best Answer

No not at all weird

Best Answer

this is not weird. i want to have big breast also. we should be able to due what we want to our selfs if it makes us feel complete.

Best Answer

No not at all, men should have breasts then they would know what woman experence

Best Answer

I'm a biological male, I struggle to keep an erection and I feel I'm missing breasts.... When alone I put my bra on (32D) and put water filled balloons in, it feels so right!!

Best Answer

I need advice, my boyfriend wants breasts and is starting a non surgical approach. I'm worried about what others will say not just about him but us and myself.

Best Answer

Are you worried what others will think for you sake or his? If he don't mind what other think then why not. You may enjoy is as much as he does.

Best Answer

I am a crossdresser, wanting breast. I look very good when I dress. No one can tell. Any suggestions, as I can't afford implants.

Best Answer

Breast enhancement pills and creams work the same for men as they do woman results are slower than hormones or implants but 100% real and without prescriptions or doctor visits be careful of what you use though do your research. I'm using breast actives and am a reasonable 36A but I have gained about 30 lbs since starting one I have been considering is perfect curves the boast you can gain 3 cup sizes without weight gain. Best of luck!

Best Answer

you only have one life to live

Best Answer

Yes, defenetly but they must decide if the woman is attached to the breast or themselfs.

Best Answer

well it would be sort of weard but if thay are gay or find it atractive that is there choice

Best Answer

I am not that wierd, and I am married, but Bi. My wifes loves my boobs.

Best Answer

Indeed.

Best Answer

Not at all, I most certainly want to have larger breasts

Best Answer