kielman7 kielman7 22-25, M 30 Answers Oct 23, 2010

My husband has actually grown breasts. I can't understand why he wants them but they are quite large now about 36 C cups, he wears sports bras at work to conceal them but loves to wear pushup bras the rest of the time.

Best Answer

Life is too damn short! You have one life to live, if large firm boobs with large nipples make you happy, so what, go for it. I'm heterosexual, and all I want is my wife to enjoy them as much as I do. I have A cups, and would love c cups, but she thinks that is a bad idea. I would never go to a doctor to have implants put in, I want real ones, and I want the wonderful sensations that go with them. Why is the desire so strong, I've even considered lactation. But I just don't have the desire to alienate my family.

Best Answer

I adore womens ******* - have some myself<br />
but want them bigger thanks

Best Answer

Hello<br />
I am intersexed and have very big boobs 36 D<br />
I am married and my wife accept my condition<br />
i wear bras from 15 and i am happy<br />
klaudia

Best Answer

I've heard stories about men getting implants which I thought was unusual but if that's what they want, then go for it. They have to deal with them and the looks they'd get.

Best Answer

Dealing with them is a real treat to me, and the looks are not as offen as one would think. I do not regret having the implants put in, and have told others that there is no problem with being able to handle them at all.

Best Answer

I would find it a bit odd, but I'm not put off by it. I mean, boobs are awesome-why shouldn't someone who wants them not have them if they have the means to do it?

Best Answer

I would find it odd to be honest, but each to their own, everyone is different. No need to feel ashamed or anything, be yourself.

Best Answer

Be careful what you wish for. I had always wanted to grow breasts, since even before I was a teenager. I got fat to pile on the man-boob tissue, then started hormone treatment four years ago, which feminised them. (Estrogen cream applied directly to the breasts, progesterone and anti-androgen capsules orally.) After three years my boobs were a rounded C-cup, and my nipples had become so wonderfully sensitive I could almost ****** just by stroking them!) Heaven, at the time, BUT... even after stopping the hormone treatment over a year ago, THEY HAVEN'T STOPPED GROWING! I'm now a D-cup (Underband measurement = 42", overbreast 50") and it's becoming increasingly difficult to keep them hidden from family and friends. I'm not gay, or transexual, simply wanted lady boobs I could enjoy by myself in private, but now I'm having to seriously consider surgical removal. So guys - if you're thinking about growing boobs, yes it can be easily done, but consider the long term consequences. You will either have to put up with them for life (and like me you may get more than you bargained for!) or get them cut off eventually.

Best Answer

you sound just like me.I just want breast for my self.do you think things would have stopped growing if you stopped sooner?

Best Answer

Possibly, but I wanted to stay on the hormones until I had achieved the size (well, shape, really) that I had always desired. Don't misunderstand, I'm VERY happy with them at the moment, just worried that they're going to keep on expanding beyond the point where I can possibly hide them. Just something to bear in mind if you're thinking about going down the hormone route yourself.

Best Answer

Not so weird, odd maybe, but not weird. Have had gynecomastia all my life and am tired of hiding my breasts. Now that I am in my 60s, I figure I will go for it and see how large I can grow them.

Best Answer

my husband have big breasts. i advise him wear bra in shirt

Best Answer

No not at all weird

Best Answer

I dont live in Oregon, actully the other sid eof the country but I like that guy had mine enlarged. Not sure what his size was, as it was never mentioned, I was offically fitted as few weeks ago and to my suprise a 40C I luv the feel adn all as they are finally settling , depending what I am wearing get looks from others, right now sinces it rather cold with heavier clothing not too bad to hide or play down but friends , family and coworkers all know about it

Best Answer

this is not weird. i want to have big breast also. we should be able to due what we want to our selfs if it makes us feel complete.

Best Answer

i enjoy my breasts and im going bigger on the 29

Best Answer

No not at all, men should have breasts then they would know what woman experence

Best Answer

you only have one life to live

Best Answer

I'm a biological male, I struggle to keep an erection and I feel I'm missing breasts.... When alone I put my bra on (32D) and put water filled balloons in, it feels so right!!

Best Answer

I am a crossdresser, wanting breast. I look very good when I dress. No one can tell. Any suggestions, as I can't afford implants.

Best Answer

Yes, defenetly but they must decide if the woman is attached to the breast or themselfs.

Best Answer

well it would be sort of weard but if thay are gay or find it atractive that is there choice

Best Answer

I am not that wierd, and I am married, but Bi. My wifes loves my boobs.

Best Answer