Adam59 Adam59 56-60, M 40 Answers Feb 12, 2012

Bras were designed and made for a reason, to support breasts. It seems there is a growing number of men with boobs, large boobs; and it is disgusting to see a bare chested guy with large breasts flopping around in the open when women who are pretty much flat chested are required to cover their breast just because they are women. So first if a man has big breasts, cover them; whether the guy wants to wear a bra or not is entirely up to him, just don't be flopping them around out in the open. I personally believe though, once a guy with large breasts tries the support of a well fitted bra, he'll wonder why it took him so long to experience the comfort women have known forever.

Best Answer

I totally agree. I wear them and love the support I get. I actually hate it when I can't wear one.

Best Answer

i also "totally agree"! but adam, if you are already wearing a bra and appreciating the support you get. when is that you "can't wear one"?

Best Answer

After listening to some women complain about wearing a bra I always felt that it must be awful to have to wear one. As an older man who has developed large breasts I completely agree with Solarge. Once I found the support of a well fitting bra I wondered what took me so long to try it. The important thing is to find one that fits you well.

Best Answer

I just wanted to say Hello after reading your comment.

Best Answer

Absolutely! By constantly wearing a bra your chest flesh will begin to take shape and will begin fitting thebra.I now wear a 40D Bali Flower and it fits perfectly. And when nude at clothing optional resorts, my "man boobs" do not sag and have a bit of feminine appearance. I love to show them off and wish someone would notice and make a comment to me

Best Answer

you're in good company. i was on hrt for over 30 years and grew a nice pair of 38B's. but, when i became "married with children", i had to discontinue hrt and allow mother nature to see if it remembered that i was born a male.
anyways, i went on to be a daddy with ****, and wearing a bra has been absolutely necessary 24/7. more so, when i became a "seasoned citizen" and my breasts started filling and widening. and like you, i've always secretly enjoyed the arousal and frequent "auto-erotic ejaculations" from showing my cleavage and the rounded largeness of my pair of 38-E breasts. much to my wife's chagrin.

Best Answer

at my age now, i've seen my breasts become wider and heavier than ever before. so, while visiting with my doctor and learning why. i was told of the health profession being active in recommending men with large breasts to get properly fitted for a bra. it's all about being pro-active about preventing scar tissue and other physical problems from allowing them to bounce around. <br />
and, as my wife and daughter have mentioned. it looks much better to see a man with boobs in a bra, than to see them loose and bouncing around as they walk. gross, was the term they use everytime they see a guy with loose boobs.<br />
just an f.y.i.

Best Answer

my wife requires that I wear a bra as well. I have plump 42 c cup breasts which are larger then my wife's breasts...she says the same thing that a man with big boobs flopping around without a bra is gross

Best Answer

Definitely I developed breasts as a teenager but didn't start to wear a bra until I was in my 50's and have worn one ever since. I feel more comfortable when wearing a bra and especially like the support it provides.

Best Answer

Absolutely. My doctor, who is female, noticed my breasts and told me that I needed to be wearing a bra. To go without a bra would create problems for me later on. My wife suggested that I get a bra fitting. We went to Dillard's and got me properly fitted for a bra. I now have several bras which I wear daily. Some are underwire, soft cup and some are no wire, soft cup. On my last visit to my doc she complimented me on my bra and matching panties. I do wear a sports bra when I am jogging. All in all, wearing a bra gives me the support that I need and feels good.

Best Answer

Yes, I saw a guy who lost alot of weight, he was jogging and he had huge boobs. It was really awkward.

Best Answer

Thanks for your answering

Best Answer

if you are femme enough you should be wearing one anyway

Best Answer

How soon, or big do the moobs have to be before a bra is necessary?

Best Answer

I think it is a matter of comfort. For me it was when they bounced it was painful. Once I started wearing a bra the pain stopped so I wear one everyday.

Best Answer

This is an individual choice and depending on how much breast development the man has, the support of a bra can make you look and feel alot better. From my personal experience the answer is yes.

Best Answer

yes i wear a 38c bra for me as my breast grow as i use breast cream morning and night and y keep growing arthis yeicely and i wear one 24/7/366 leap year

Best Answer

I have breasts too. Very full A cup. May get to a C. Need to wear bras too.

Best Answer

While only a full B, there are many time when a bra provides support for my breasts

Best Answer

Absolutely wear a bra. I am a guy that needs to wear a bra for support and would not think about going out with out a bra on. I just got my first professional bra fitting today and it went great. It feels good to finally be wearing the correct size bra The sales associate treated me very well and I bought 4 new bras.

Best Answer

Hi some advise please I have small breasts but the nipples do sometimes rub and that's uncomfortable. Measurements. Under arms is 85 Cm and around the nipple 100 cm. I am wondering whether wearing a bra will help? And if so what size and type? If I am to wear it all the time I would like something comfortable and that fits well. Any ideas would be appreciated. I am sraight so this is a little embarrassing to ask

Best Answer

YES-the reason a bra is worn is to support the tissue so they won't sag. I also wear my bras because they are very sexy looking and make my breasts look bigger.I love sheer seamless bras so the nipples show through.

Best Answer

Yes, it helps to shape them correctly.

Best Answer

In addition to wearing support pantyhose for varicose veins & leg aches, my moobs have grown to the point that I fill a 40B Warner's. I can't do aerobic exercise w/o wearing a bra, or my m-jugs hurt. Now, at someone's advice, I've discovered how good it feels to wear a high-waist long-leg Rago girdle to hold my gut in and help hold up my support hose. In for an inch, in for a mile, I guess. Wife actually took me shopping for a couple skirts and tops so we can do cosplay.

Best Answer

Wonderful

Best Answer

Yes. A man is a man and wearing a support device will not change that fact. If he needs the support he should get it. Problem is, were does he get it and how? I lost weight and ended up with a pair of boobs. I ignore them and wear a loose shirt at work but when the shirt if off, you cannot but notice the pair. 2 weeks ago I fell on some ice and hurt my ribs, nothing broken, but a pot of pain on the right side. Doc gave pain meds but I do not like meds. I have been noticing that when I walk I am getting some bounce under my shirt and it is hurting my right side. I think I need a bra or some sort of support. I need advice. Help!

Best Answer

Yes ....i wear it 24/7 from past 2 years..now i want to grow breast to fill my bra..any idea to grow boobs?

Best Answer

I think a man should wear a bra. For three years I have been wearing boy shorts and push up bras. Not only do they give the support I need but they make me feel more feminine which I like. I have also used the breast creams to make my breast larger not sure if it works or is it the messaging effect. When I go running I wear a sports bra with women running pants. I wish my breast were larger I use inserts when wear low cut shirts for the more full look.

Best Answer

Sounds good.

Best Answer

other than you wearing girl's clothes and using stuff to make your breasts larger. what else do you do to make yourself LOOK more feminine while out and about? like, do you look more like a MALE still, in the face and legs etc.? or, do you shave your legs and do your hair or make your face more feminine looking?

Best Answer

I have always been a little feminine looking. I do shave as a women my air is blonde and about shoulder length. I do not have facial hair. When I go out I do wear make up and will fix my hair. When I work as a man I do not wear make up. I wear men's suites but women's panties, bra and hose under my suite. My ears are pierced three holes in each ear with a hoop in top left. I only wear one set of studs in my ears with the hoop in top left when I dress as a man. I have come out to some of our friends and her parents but not my parents.

Best Answer

hi and yes a man should wear a bra if needed , i do and have a nice pair of B cups , i get HRT every2 weeks as my pituitary is Kaput , i have had moobies from age 11 on but as of late they are growing and have had my first mamogram this year.as well the wife is supportive and likes them she wishes they were larger but i sure don`t . they are big enough for my taste . anyhow there is an old addage that states Cloths do not determin ones sexuallity.so donne one if you got one.

Best Answer

Me too. I formed small breasts at puberty. They went down a bit at 17 but started growing again a few years ago. Now I am trying to get them to grow. I am almost a full B now. I am going for C's

Best Answer