My husband was going to be traveling somewhere for business with his boss but instead HIS BOSS told him when they were in the airport they were going to see the finals in Europe for the weekend. So he calls me from the airport to let me know....I AM SO MAD. I know even if he didn't know for sure he could have guess or smell what was coming. His boss has been going to this finals for the past two yrs and in conversation i heard they were going to do this for as long as their pockets and heath would allow it!! he is a soccer fan and knows things he could have tie two and two together and i think that is what he did but he did not tell me. he had me fool for a week. he told me he was coming back sat. and told my oldest he was coming back on sunday....if he would have said sunday to me.. i would have question it?? I am wrong for being this upset???
viruxe viruxe 36-40 3 Answers May 19, 2012

I can identify with your reactions and I do think they are justified. But there is a sense that your relationship is going through troubled waters and it doesn`t always `settle` on it`s own. really think that it`s time to `take stock` of what you have and what is missing. This will surely lessen your expectations and the misery of being deceived. This really is a tough time for you, you can either toughen up and cope, or try to bring a change. My experience is that change seldom happens; he`s not grown like that over night and you could be asking for him to give something up for the family`s sake that he thinks is his. My advice is to stay strong, make your point, and weather the storm. Make decisions later from a position of strength. You seem to be floundering at the moment and need to wait for calmer waters.

Best Answer

I have to say your words have help me..thank you!!
defenectly will "take stock"

Best Answer

yes, total over reaction. and very unappealing trait! so he's gone for the week. if you dislike that so much, you do the same? next week or the week after just go for a 'surprise' spa trip with your friends. Seriously life is too short and precious for these types of misunderstandings and ****. you need to chill.

Best Answer

Wish I could!!!! need to pay bills before chilling. I think if they would have let me on it I wouldnt feel this way, on the contrary, he is been working very hard and deserves the break. but I feel a doble standard when the boss calls me to ask me if he would go on a cruise (xmas present) but this one he kept to himself. HIM AND HIS ACCOMPLICES.

Best Answer

aw well if he's working hard then let him have a break, i understand about the bills, but like i said next weekend you go off somewhere for a break and let him look after the kids :)

Best Answer