BigBearLittleBear BigBearLittleBear 41-45, F 34 Answers Apr 29, 2011

No!!!!

Best Answer

NEVER!

Best Answer

Whatever, I don't wear it always

Best Answer

no a woman should never wear a bra. new research shows that a bra will cause a woman's breast sag instead of keeping it up. The less bra they wear the more firm their breast is.

Best Answer

She should never wear one

Best Answer

i think a women should always wear a bra im a women and i dont wear panties but i always wear a bra even by boyfriend doesnt like it when i dont wear a bra

Best Answer

Not always. Sometimes it is okay, especially if your chee chees are not too huge. Some dresses, like halter top ones call for braless and they have lining so you are not showing your nips to the world.

Best Answer

as a woman yes but I think some man will be happy like DNewGuy lol

Best Answer

if your boobs are large you should wear a bra my x had 56dd boobs and when she was braless it looked like she was trying to steal two big watermelons not a pretty sight

Best Answer

No to always.

Best Answer

Bras can crush your chest. Prevents you from breathing normally.

Best Answer

while jogging ..no

Best Answer

I like to let me boobies breathe when I go to bed. I don't find this necessary at bedtime, in the dead of winter, or in the privacy of your own home unless you need the extra support. Unless you are totally flat and not hanging out in chilly temps, a bra is necessary when out in public. Seeing huge, jiggly, saggy boobs without a bra in public is nasty and classless.

Best Answer

Up to the woman

Best Answer

No it depends on the clothing being worn. Comfort is most important :)

Best Answer

not if her nipples are being licked.

Best Answer

I'm sure it depends on how the woman feels...some will find bralessness offensive and others wil find it sexy.

Best Answer

only at the gym... is painful if you don't ...

Best Answer

No. I dont think so.

Best Answer

No never

The research is out there in plain sight.

Boobies are much healthier and firmer with out the bra!!

Best Answer