dskdw25q9n dskdw25q9n 61-65, M 14 Answers Dec 24, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

She is not a maid. she should take pride in her home and try to take care of it... and he should do the same.

Best Answer

OK. I promise not to be a slob, when I come visit.

Best Answer

*laughs*

Best Answer

Dude welcome to 2013

Best Answer

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Best Answer

Wow. Sexist AND racist. You mean no one's scooped you up yet?

Best Answer

If you want any head, you better do some housework!! :)

Best Answer

Some people still believe this to be true. It's how I was and am continued to be raised. But others are more modern and believe in the dividing of the housework seeing as both men and women work now.

Best Answer

I completely disagree with this whole paradigm.

Best Answer

My mom is the breadwinner in the house and my dad is the one that took care of us,cooked for us,took us to school,town etc. He has a job but my mom makes more. He would even clean,way more than my mom ever did. Weird huh? Oh well its the 21st century,a time for change.

Best Answer

If both partners work it should be split accordingly. Otherwise, the one who stays home should do the household chores.

Best Answer

You are pretty. Would you have enough energy to give me a massage, after scrubbing the floors?

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

Um that doesn't apply to gays and lesbians

Best Answer

That really depends on the relationship and the division of out-of-the-home labor.

Best Answer

if he helps make the mess. He should help clean it.

Best Answer

It's more fun to trash a place, if somebody else has to clean up.

Best Answer

Well, if the place belongs to the man, sure, he can trash it. But I doubt he can expect a woman to clean up after him, especially as it his own house and mess.

Best Answer