White for the wedding ,pink for the christening,blue for the formal event,black for the funeral and red for the wild party .To celebrate.

Best Answer

They should wear all the colours of the rainbow.

Best Answer

How old is the woman in question? What skin colour is she?

Best Answer

okay so in your opinion it depends on age and skin tone. Fair enough, good answer

Best Answer

I guess it depends on where the woman is going in her dress, but as long as she is confident in herself and the dresses fit nicely it really shouldn't matter what color she is wearing, whichever one of them she feels the best in...

Best Answer

black

Best Answer

black or white :)

Best Answer

No dress... O_O

Best Answer

What ever she feels like wearing.

Best Answer

As far as i am concerned she can and should wear the whole lot it just depends on the situation and the reason for that kind of dress.

Best Answer

No, she shouldn't.

Best Answer

She should wear a leaf. Just enough to cover her naughty bits.

Best Answer

Nothing. :)

Best Answer

it all depends on her SKINTONE...that's what should ALWAYS determine what we wear; men as well as women!!

as for the 'red dress'..DON"T buy one, ladies; 'cuz every time you wear it, someone'll be saying or thinking, "OH GOD there she is in that red dress again!!!"........

true!!

Best Answer

Preferably not.

Best Answer

Your question is very, no, way too general...<br />
The first thing to take into consideration is your skintone........if you have a 'warm' skintone, then the pink/blue/white would look awful on you......<br />
I can give you further info if you want, as I have a background in color/wardrobing, that type of thing. Please get back to me if you have further questions!!! I am always happy to help............bet you don't get back to me!!!! lol...but I hope you do!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Depending on the person and feel to wear a skirt, for me, I prefer pink๏ผŒwww.dressfirst.com I just bought one for myself.

Best Answer