Moose98 Moose98 26-30, F 20 Answers Sep 13, 2012 in Religion

Population control is necessary to regulate our species and preserve resources for future generations.

Best Answer

Wise words!

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

oh hell, here we go!

Best Answer

No. Sometimes it's necessary, and better safely provided than for women to be at the mercy of butchers like in the old days.

Best Answer

No. As sad as it is, if a woman can not take care of a child, it's better that they don't have it than giving it a bad life or up for adoption. Children should grow up with a good family and a house they can call home..

Best Answer

I agree. We also have too many children in the foster care system. A lot of them have issues, but people should be willing to work with those children.

Best Answer

I have to disagree about the putting up for adoptionthing...Last year I was introduced to a nephew I never knew existed. He was my sisters first baby and she put him up for adoption when he was born cuz she was unable tocare for him at the time. Since then she had two other kids which she raised. He was actually raised in a decent home and has his act together. My sisters son that she raised was excited to find out he had an older brother.

Best Answer

That is a good situation and in your case it's a good thing but many, many people don't go back for their children, in fact, they resent them completely.

Best Answer

I was a foster kid and it did not work out well for me. I got stuck in group home after group home.... I was hurt.

Best Answer

This is so controversial i almost don't even want to get involved.....-.-' <br />
but i'll say no, it's a personal choice what someone does with their body in this case women, what if it was rape? i mean this world is messed up, honestly think their is too much people & i'm not sure someone who is already a low life them self should raise a child in that kind of environment

Best Answer

Absolutely NOT!<br />
In fact... In many cases it ought to be Mandatory! :)

Best Answer

Should abortion be illegal?<br />
My grandmother told me a story once. She was a nurse when she was younger. A young girl was in the hospital because she didn't want to tell her parents that she was pregnant. They had to continuously pump blood into herbody because her parents wouldn't sign a release form that allowed her to have an abortion that would save her life. <br />
My mother told me a story of a girl she knew personally. She got an abortion, and it was her *** (excuse my French) if her parents found out. Against a doctor's orders, she went to school the next day. Consequently, she began bleeding at school and eventually bled out at the hospital. <br />
These stories may not speak to the legality of the issue, but honestly think about it. They will only get more and more common if abortion is outlawed. To those that argue respect for life, what about the lives that have been here for 18, 16 even 14 years. Aren't they worth something too?

Best Answer

If I was ever pregnant, I would be scared of dying.

Best Answer

I think it should be strongly discouraged, but not illegal. I used to be more idealistic about the whole thing, but the reality of it is people make mistakes. And why should such a mistake ruin not one but 2 lives? Still more than anything, I think people should be more responsible.

Best Answer

No. <br />
its something that needs to be done in some circumstances <br />
and if you make it Illegal then people will resort to other options <br />
that are not pleasant.

Best Answer

No, it should not be. First, I am not in the position to make a decision that can change the life of the woman that drastically. If a woman chooses to have an abortion, then she must have her own reasons that I cannot fully understand. Maybe it was money. Maybe it was abuse. Maybe she was raped. Maybe she didn't want to have a child. <br />
One thing I read this morning was a lawyer who had her own battle with her rapist who tried to get custody rights to the child born of rape. Pretty messed up if you ask me. <br />
But anyway, people need to make their own decisions and I do not view a potential human being the same thing as a baby that can survive without risk of impairment outside of the womb.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

NO WAY! Abortion kills children, and there are some people who can not have kids; then there are ones who pop a baby out all the time and they treat the child poorly. I think abortion should be out lawed and the kids sent to foster homes and others that can not have kids so they will be raised right and be loved. If we kill these sweet and iinocent babies, who will lead our future generations? Keep abortion illegal and get rid of it!

Best Answer

I probably cannot have children and I will have to adopt later on. I do not agree with you using my health issues as a reason to ban abortions.

Best Answer

Wow, someone doesn't know how to read (or reason).

Best Answer

Are world is so over populated right now we are running out of resources. I don’t think we need any more people for future generations. What about ectopic pregnancies? Rape? Have you ever checked out the foster care system? What is your thoughts on all of this?

Best Answer

Are you still regressing or have you always been this Ignorant?

Best Answer

No. Christianity and Islam should be illegal.

Best Answer

No way!

Best Answer

There's far more to being a person than being a human, and I don't consider something without feelings a person. I don't consider something with as much sentience or feelings as a lower order animal a person. I'm definitely okay with abortion during the first and second trimester, and so-so about the third trimester. It should be okay to do humanely in the third trimester if the mom's health depends on it.

Best Answer