Is hair gross? Should we all shave? How many girls shave? What do the guys think.
WinterPrincess21 WinterPrincess21 18-21, F 477 Answers Nov 7, 2009

Of course not.....just because guys see this all the time in **** does not make it necessary. A little trim is OK...but I am female and shaving your entire nether regions seems so....pre-pubescent. I don't like looking like a little girl down there. I'm an adult. And it really hurts/itches when it grows back.

Best Answer

I disagree with eastliteman
Hair when trimmed best suits a woman according to me, but then again that is my two cents.

Best Answer

Don't let it grow bk, like under ur arms.

Best Answer

I definatly agree, women should not have to do anything that they do not want to do, I have a landing ***** style but I will never completely shave, I disagree with eastliteman, if you think hair is unattractive then fair enough but you dont have to attempt to undermine others reasons for wanting to shave or not

Best Answer

I take it you don't shave your legs or pits. The wife and I have been shaving for 40+ years. We were the first ones shaved at a nudist came but far from the last. The were several couples that went and shaved the first day they saw us. We were the first couple to become smoothies but not the last

Best Answer

I agree with eastliteman, I'm 19 and have been shaving since I was 13. Both my older sisters and my Mom also shave. Completely shaven makes me feel more clean and more feminine. I also shave my armpits and I assure you I don't look "pre-pubesent". By the way, it only itches if you let it grow out.

Best Answer

shave every two days n it wont itch. sex is awesome without a hairy *****.

Best Answer

be a real adult, and continue to shave your vaginal hair just you would do with (hopefully) shaving your legs and armpits.

Best Answer

Well I think I want to add here that if you do shave the hair away the skin and the area down there feels a LOT more.. its sensual under clothing its sensual to the touch, Hair actually keeps you from feeling every touch or ..ahem.. anything else done to you down there. If you are very sensitive there, if you love sensuality, if you want to feel Everything there is to feel, get rid of the hair! lol Honestly its not something to just do for your lover its for YOU. And men believe me you want to shave too! I know I saw a huge difference in the men that I asked to shave, and so did they lol. They kept clean shaven down there eversince. Honestly its all about the Nerves and the feelings you can feel, Hair just feels like a wall between your skin and your lover after you experience oral without the hair... Men shave all of it, yes even the boys .. if you think your lover is wonderful at oral on the testicle area, try that shaven. I dont have the equipment but Ive seen men go insane that way lol. Also Women remember anything that highlights the **** (where we ****** boys and where we get the MOST pleasure) is a GOOD THING. lol dont let hair get in the way of the ooh that is easier to find when you shave the trees away. :))

Best Answer

No she should not shave down there. I want a grown woman not a child

Best Answer

Are you that insecure?

Best Answer

I agree with wants2see 100%, I like a woman with ***** hair, I also love being with a woman, no hair feels too weird!!!

Best Answer

i somewhat agree with you guy but to much hair gets in ur mouth & for us ***** eats that sucks , i got to stop what i;am doin & love to do & spit then nasty hairs out mu mouth & then start all over ,yuck

Best Answer

Each and every girl should have a clear view of every part. In the above article Mzselinakyle has given her opinion about shaving there. It is her personal idea.She has given us a lenghty article which some people do not want to read.But every girl must shave her pubic hair. If any girl want to grow a long hair her vagina will have foul smell.She can not clean it properly.Girl must think that Vagina is for ******* and for men to use not for that girl only.If bad smell comes from private part who will see it. Moreover a girl girl should ask her boyfriend or her husband to remove hair.He will nicely do it with pleasure without any small scratch and wound.But husband want it clean a shaved vagina.

Best Answer

Groom it like Trimming a Forest make it a Game? Trim some leave some Hell trim left side leave right side full? Maybe she would like you to Groom yours? You sound like you may have Issues? Check your Man Card Requirements your Freakin Failing Friend (Hint GROW A PAIR DON'T FEAR HAIR)? Stick your face in it Enjoy.... Yum

Best Answer

U/us too. W/we both keep completely hair-free and sex is wonderful, so much sexier. W/we are monogamous so what others do or feel, I do not know.

Best Answer

ARE YOU A VIRGIN? OR JUST NEVER HAD A GOOD LOOKING VAGINA?

Best Answer

ISSUES!!!!!!!!?????? hint CLEAN AND CLEAR ALL THE WAY, UNLESS OF COURSE YOU'RE DIRTY OR GAY! i respect a man who is picky about his women, and if i were a dude i would never go down on a girl with a bush!!

Best Answer

yes thank you!!! Well said!!

Best Answer

Not all men like bald. I, as a man, prefer a woman to look like a woman and that mean pubic hair. Bald labia is unhealthy because the hair traps dirt bacteria etc from infecting or going into the vagina. That is the real reason for pubic hair. No hair down there is gross and makes a woman look prepubescent. I for one do not want to see a child like vagina.

Best Answer

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHERE A **** IS YOU SHOULDNT BE NEAR A VAGINA

Best Answer

I think the shaving craze is VERY creepy. For me, just trim around the edges so it's not all over the place and that's it. There's something creepy about grown women shaving to appear like prepubescent girls. The fact that many grown western women have the roughly the same maturity level of the average prepubescent girl is a separate issue.

Best Answer

I agree with you 100%. All shaving/waxing shows is that both men and women who do it wants to be a child. And THAT is creepy,weird, and verges on **********.

Best Answer

I'm a fan of waxing Brazilian style... totally bare and silky smooth... leaves me ready and primed for the tongue of my choosing.

Best Answer

For myself it is wonderful. It hurts some what when they do it but they remove everything. Smooth balls, dock, between butt cheeks, I mean everything. The feeling afterwords is unbelievable. Much more sensitive and you feel things you did not feel before, also I think cleaner.

Best Answer

mmmmmmmm & where did you say you lived at theswitch ???lol

Best Answer

As a guy I`m clean shaven there and love to eat a shaved ***** and when she **** you get it all in your mouth not in the hair

Best Answer

If you need to shave your vagina, you have a serious problem. If you are speaking about the pubis mons, no there is no SHOULD.<br />
It's your body.

Best Answer

Now that is literal humor I can enjoy.

Best Answer

you cant really see the full beauty of a ***** until its completely shaven. also, it makes oral sex so much better.

Best Answer

I probably don't have any pull in this q&a, but I feel like any guy who wants it shaved completely off is a closet *********. <br />
While we're on the subject, school girl fantasies? Creepy and wrong.

Best Answer

Wow, you fail epically at grasping the point of the argument.

Best Answer

There is a difference between a sterile field for an operation (any hair caught in the would could lead to infection) and a body preference.

Best Answer

There is a difference between a sterile field for an operation and a body preference.

Best Answer

Hey William Tell, my penis is as free as the wind. Not a hair to be seen. Read my profile massa Tell, anyone who who is a true warrior, kills humans, not bambis or shoots a bale of hay. My grandsons can not wait to get into moi's workshop. We are wood smeller's and future MEN who work with wood. Pedophiles, what a joke. Stick a arrow you know where---

Best Answer

I believe there is a difference between a clean vagina and a dirty one, i don't blame dudes for enjoying a clean desert, surely you wouldn't want to find pubes in your favorite pie!!

Best Answer

I agree with you

Best Answer

Natural is best.

Best Answer

There IS no hair in the vagina, only around the pubic region.

Best Answer

I have to back up those who say you can't really shave the 'vagina'. That is the inner area and has no hair, at least on most women. The public area can be shaved. It's pretty neat to know the actual names of your anatomy.

Best Answer

Ummm, I really think this is about personal prefrerence. Anyone who doesn't like your hairdo or lack of hair or seventies **** bush if that is what you like, needs to go.

Best Answer

I think it's much cleaner and more attractive.

Best Answer

Should??? It is up to the individual.All I can say is that shaved is wonderful.Smooth to the touch and tongue and makes giving oral a delicious experience and looks sooooooooo sexy.

Best Answer

Er you mean vulva not vagina don't you? Never heard of hairs growing in the so-called "birth canal."<br />
Depends on how badly you want oral. In my view no hairy gal who's not getting it has a legitimate gripe. And I would never dream of insisting on oral attention to unshaved balls.

Best Answer

I shave my parts because they get annyoing sometimes

Best Answer

only if they feel like it

Best Answer

You know I personally like a natural woman and happen to find pubic hair very sexy on a woman. I understand all the supposed health reasons, personal reasons you girls want it that way,but if hair wasn't meant to be there why does it grow there. I'm not saying that you shouldn't keep it trimmed but leave it alone and just be your natural self.

Best Answer

Most definatly. Looks so sexy and oral is SO much better. My significant other prefers me shaven also. We both agree that the smoothness is a definate turn on. I can so get into giving her oral and burying my tongue into her cl*t. And she has a great time with my boys in her mouth.

Best Answer

The fact that I’m lesbian means that sex will always be oral. I’ve spent a lot of time and money having the hair permanently removed by electrolysis. It is gone forever and will never grow back again so there is no stubble or itching to worry about. It’s also easier to keep clean which is very important to prevent infections and odor. I have never in my life had any kind of infection. Trust me, there are far more pros than cons in having it removed permanently.

Best Answer

Not only do i like the 'feel' of having no hair on my pubic mound or lips i like the way it makes me feel so very naked when i have no clothes on.

Best Answer

is it sexier to go out with no knickers on,if you are shaved?can i be your friend?

Best Answer

For me I totally agree that it should be shaved.It looks nicer when your exposing it and it simply feels better.Guys love my ***** shaved besides its the only way to wear your **** ring.I also agree that guys should shave their penis.I know its much nicer giving an oral when the guy is shaven.Anyway it works for me!

Best Answer