Each case needs to be looked at individually. Lots of things can cause an animal to defend itself, or to attack. Sometimes it is just a rogue animal. Sometimes the animal has no other way to deal with a situation. The majority of times, the fault can be laid at the feet of a human. Encouraging agressiveness, being cruel, being ignorant.

Best Answer

Life is sacred. Try to help them as best as you can... that's all you can do.

Best Answer

No. Not at all. Unless the animal has a health issue that could pose as a risk to the ecosystem, then it should be released into the wild. Definitely not killed. Think of the billions we kill annually ..

Best Answer

Hmm, I have mixed emotions about this. I think sometimes it's probably better to leave some of the animals in the wild. When taken out of the wild to be kept as exotic pets or for some public showing, they are out of their element. They are not animals that I think can be tamed, they are too wild. Dogs however are more domesticated animals, if they attacked a human, what would you do? How or where could you release them into the wild? The only option I see in that case would be for them to be put down.

Best Answer

A life for a life has never sat well with me. Punish yes, kill no. I am not a big believer of an eye for an eye. Animals act on instinct, or some possible harm done to them. It doesn't make sense to me to kill them, however, I do think they need to be caged, or restricted from harming anyone or anything again.

Best Answer

Humans kill anything that threatens them...<br />
-Which explains our success as a species

Best Answer

animals are just that...animals.

Best Answer

Whenever an animal attacks its through fesr or self defence,,animals are best bought when young as they get to know you quicker and are more fearfull of biting things around them. If say an adult rabbit,dog or cat keep biting sadly its too late to help its got into this habbit trough having bad homes / powners

Best Answer