No; for food, and maybe for pest control, to avoid disease. But NEVER for anyone's amusement.

Best Answer

Sure...if you use all the parts for something productive

Best Answer

only if the species are abundant and they are going to be eaten or need to be culled for environmental reasons.

Best Answer

Honestly, I'd really enjoy killing humans for sport. I'd get no satisfaction whatsoever from killing an animal they way I would if killing a person. Maybe that sounds psychotic but it's just how I feel.

Best Answer

Yes. If not certain populations of animals such as dear would become too big causing death by starvation and malnutritian. And yes that has happenned before. Good wildlife management prevents this. And if you are still opposed to it then you try starving to death.<br />
Yes hunting should be allowed, regulated and accepted. But, any animal killed should be used as food by the hunters or donated to a church, old folks home, orphanage or any place where the hungry can be fed.

Best Answer

Yes if you mean cockroach hunting, LoL

Best Answer

No! I'm so anti-hunting.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

no! if theres no problem with that then there shouldn't be a problem with the same for humans lol, so no.

Best Answer

NO.

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

only humans

Best Answer

no

Best Answer