codycosmo codycosmo 18-21, M 7 Answers Dec 22, 2013 in Politics

A study this week said the average lifespan of people with HIV. is now normal so no.

Best Answer

No it's not, and the quality of life is terrible too.

Best Answer

I didn't do the study. Maybe look it up and contact them. Just google it

Best Answer

I did on yahoo.The study is from canada and maybe they can help you somehow. Worth a shot.

Best Answer

don't need assisted.but newer drugs all the time,hang around.

Best Answer

I'm sorry you are suffering, and surround you with love. I don't know the answer to that question.

Best Answer

Jesus, wtf is wrong with you? You have HIV, **** sucks, Get the **** over it and do somthing with your life.

Best Answer

I am doing something advocating assisted suicide and choosing suicide myself.

Best Answer

And thats a pethetic choice, you could do so much more and your just to afraid to admit that you still have work to be done. You are simply taking the easy route.

Best Answer

No, because then the lines between assisted suicide would be blurred for others, imagine being a parent to a young woman, and getting a phone call from the clinic, I'm sorry to say but your daughter is dead, she was getting bad grades in university and she was depressed over her break up and just wanted to go through with assisted suicide, you can come to the clinic to pick up her belongings. Could you imagine just how devastated those parents would be? If anyone could just do it, because of any illness? Life choices, mistakes? We all have to face the music, we all have to endure lifes hardships, because their is a heaven and a hell, take that time to repent and make things right with God.

Best Answer

I'm an atheist, and your stupid religious principals DO NOT govern my life, and they sure in the hell shouldn't in the legal sphere.

Best Answer

It is selfish to ask permission of society to kill yourself. It diminishes the humanity of people who disagree with it for whatever reason. I do not want to live in a world that treats life so cheaply and callously what you do in private is your own business. You don't need our permission to off yourself

Best Answer

You clearly are having issues with your status

Seek counseling and a support group

Best Answer

why would you even ask that?

Best Answer