Their awfulness at astronomy and biology is appalling. Every time I beat them at an argument they go "You're stupid!". Just say "I don't know". It won't hurt, PROMISE!
Bannedforyoursins Bannedforyoursins 70+, M 26 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Religion

I believe BOTH sides should age a little bit and stop picking on others

Best Answer

Nah, I wanna do both.

Best Answer

I don't know of any atheists that are torturing Christians? Am I missing something? Where is this happening??

Best Answer

Yahoo Answers

Best Answer

Don't hit me with your Bible I won't whack you with my Dinosaur (and yes I have one).

Best Answer

From what I can tell by that web site he posted, he would be more likely to hit you with his Koran.

Best Answer

Okay.. just leave my dinosaur safe :)

Best Answer

Nahh, Muslims don't use books as weapons :P

Best Answer

They should get down to earth and stop thinking they are GOD.<br />
Or that they're smarter than God.

Best Answer

if a dog bites you , do you chase it and bite it back ? ur only feeding them by going like NO god exists u fools

Best Answer

why does god kill inaccent children

Best Answer

but most people enjoy chocolate chip cookies

Best Answer

Do all, and this is for every faith.<br />
I believe sharing one's thoughts, beliefs, etc., are a good way to communicate to others that they are not alone in their thoughts.<br />
There are others who feel/think the way they do.<br />
What a way to start a conversation,,,,,

Best Answer

Both sides mock each other, it's not just atheists. <br />
And if I may say so, I'm great at astronomy and biology. <br />
And I'm atheist. :P

Best Answer

I think a healthy balance of both. Everything in moderation...

Best Answer

Not one bit. Ridiculous beliefs are deserving of ridicule.

Best Answer

Shouldnt that go for everyone?

Best Answer

In my experience, atheists have a much better understanding of science, especially astronomy and biology, than believers do. For one thing, I personally know a lot of believers that try to tell me the Earth, indeed the entire universe, biology and all, is only like 6,000 year old, which is obviously ridiculous. Therefore, I question the validity of the premise of your question. <br />
And everybody should try to become more scientifically literate.

Best Answer

HAHAHAHA! Ok, so where do you think protein synthesis started?

Best Answer

You're stupid! Haha, just kidding... in fact, I don't know... and I'm betting you don't either.

Best Answer

In a membrane. Do you know where the membrane came from? Epic magic.

Best Answer

Evolutionary biologists have confirmed it was epic magic
http://www.thereligionofpeace.vacau.com/1_7_The-Fact-of-epic-magic.html

Best Answer

So, that web site says the following:
Four of the most outstanding mysteries about humans are: 1) why do they
walk on two legs? 2) why have they lost their fur? 3) why have they developed
such large brains? 4) why did they learn to speak?
The orthodox answers to these questions are: 1) 'Epic magic'; 2) 'Epic magic'; 3) 'Epic magic'; 4) 'Epic magic'.
Hmmm, okay, if you say so. For my part, let's just say that I'm skeptical.

Best Answer

A little nervous placing what I'm about to say, here it goes... I have been mocked for being an Atheist from Christians themselves not all only saying because I don't believe that there is a higher power. What's to say I only want to enjoy life, why should I study science more? <br />
There is always more likely than not a disagreement either way... I surely don't agree that we should be stoned for not believing. You believe what you want and let us do as we will... We are all humans in the end regardless here right now.

Best Answer

persecution complex.. It's just like how Palestinians are called terrorists for not letting Israel illegally occupy the entire country.

Best Answer

It is surely complex...

Best Answer

Studying science answers it all. That is why atheists are atheists. Science states evolution not creation.

Best Answer

most atheists dnt give a fu--,just let it be most of us just stay hidden and same for belivers some dnt care for atheists

Best Answer

He can also study commerce or arts.

Best Answer