Yes, I am a supporter and i believe he is for the people, not just for the rich. I don't think the only reason he was elected was because of his skin color. I think he was the best candidate in the race.

Best Answer

He is rich................., but maybe he likes everyone?

Best Answer

I think he'll earn the right for a second presidency not be rewarded. Another Republican President at this point would be deadly. I thank God for President Obama every day.

Best Answer

So a BIG YES!

Best Answer

No, give Palin a chance, the world needs a good giggle.

Best Answer

Nice legs too!

Best Answer

If I have anything to say about it, he will. YES!

Best Answer

Yes, you have one vote!

Best Answer

President Barack Hussein Obama is proving himself to be the worst president in modern American history and the first American president who came to office hating our country. By the time the next election comes around I hope and I suspect he could not get elected dog catcher in downtown San Francisco (a cat loving town if ever there was one).

Best Answer

So, in your opinion....no? lol

Best Answer

Yes, although he didn't turn out to have the audacity that I hoped he would, he has nonetheless given, even if tepid support for the advancement of education, the sciences, the environment and a slightly more level playing field. It also good that we don't have a president that is the village idiot of the world but someone who is actually smart.

Best Answer

Yes, Jimmy Carter is not President any longer.

Best Answer

hell yes the troubled economy is comming from the nay saying republicans

Best Answer

A Hell yes then?

Best Answer

Should never been elected in the first place<br />
Only elected because he is BLACK and no other reason

Best Answer

Actually 1/2 Black..........

Best Answer

Why bother, the world's ending :)

Best Answer

Oh Yea...........I forgot about that! lol

Best Answer