shawnhooper shawnhooper 51-55, T 104 Answers Jul 19, 2010

hmm just do not know but how about whites going cback to Europe.

Best Answer

Whites from Europe founded the 13 colonies? Do you not know this? They drafted the Constitution, and ratified our collective rights against the crown. Did you learn this in High School or were you absent? Further more for the first hundred years all of the technical advancments came from European decendants. They came here to found a new country, a little different than being sold by a competeting tribe chief to the white slave traders for sale around the world.

Best Answer

yes white's or Europeans did found the 13, but surely then not build themselves. and when you say "our" remember wemon,blacks, and other races outside of that club. Also when you state this question remember were all from Africa. and if you have a problem with that statement you should look at yourself.

Best Answer

We are not all from Africa. That Science is BullShit.

Best Answer

Thats the dumbest question I have read in quite some time...

Best Answer

Only if the white man gets off the Indian's land. What a stupid question. I tire of you racists.

Best Answer

INDEED!!

Best Answer

Guess you too missed a lot of school, the Indian came across the barren straights when it was an Ice Bridge, this land originally belonged to the wildlife not Humans.

Best Answer

No ****. I would have never guessed it. We should all get off the damn critter's land. Go jump off a cliff and die.

Best Answer

Where are your ancestors from? Should we send you back there?

Best Answer

Still missing the focal point, Europeans came here to found a new Country to escape the King of England....Is this really that hard to wrap your head around?

Best Answer

This is repulsive.

Best Answer

But its ok for 100 black people to attack white patrons in a mall?!

Best Answer

THAT IS REPULSIVE!

Best Answer

how can people go back to somewhere they have never been? <br />
come on! don't be ridiculous.<br />
only the native americans were native to america originally. everyone else was a transplant. and i seriously doubt that most people who are any race other than native american have ever been back to whatever continent their people originated. why would they? america is home. we are all right where we belong.

Best Answer

Yea American Indians sprouted out amongst the wheat fields of the plains.

Best Answer

No more than you should be given a Pulitzer lol

Best Answer

In LIberia.. a country in West Africa.. the average daily salary is 38 cents a day... why would they want to go back? They are not culturally African(Iam not sure which tribal or cultural group this refers to) They are American.. It would be horrible for them and the United States if they left. Some did go back to Africa in Liberia. They did not treat the tribal groups very well. I am not sure if Africa would want foreigners moving in, whatever their skin color.

Best Answer

I think you are obsessed with wanting to know how people feel about black people.

Best Answer

This has to be one of the worst, poor taste, repulsive questions ever asked here.

Best Answer

As a native American, I would like to see a lot of people go somewhere, the awesome ones can stay (I will decide who is awesome and who is not - and some injuns won't make the cut either), but the rest, regardless of color, can go to the moon for all I care, I will chip in for the tickets.

Best Answer

Should white people give back all the money they made off of black people???

Best Answer

1st of all, i have a ZERO tolerance level for racists..just sayin'. next, i feel that the definition of "IGNORANT" is right there in the word.-------IGNORE...and...RANT. BECAUSE most ignorant people ignore what you are trying to say by ranting on about something that makes no sense because they have limited LISTENING skills and no desire to open their minds to new ideas, and this allows them to maintain their facade of "being right". and,YES, YES,YES...all African-american/decsendents of African -american SLAVES should get an all-expense-paid round trip vacation supplied by the American(caucasian)-SLAVE-OWNER/decsendents who are probably still reaping the rewards of all the past forced labor in this country, especially our beloved SOUTH. i am SURE our African-american peers should all get some kind of special stock in this country as well, DUH!

Best Answer

I agree, all African-Americans should at least get the chance to visit their homeland, and if they don't like it there, they can come back to America or wherever it is that they currently live. I just recently studied slavery in my history class and I am wondering why people are being so arrogant about this question. White people, or 'Europeans', willingly traveled to the United States first, whereas Africans were brought to this country involuntarily as slaves. I'm not saying that the Native Americans didn't own this land first, in which they did, but my point is that I think it is unfair for African-Americans to stay in this country if they simply think it unnecessary, even though slavery is banned and blacks are free. All in all, I am not trying to come off as being rude, but my question is, why do blacks stay in America when all they've ever wanted is to be free in the first place? Well, their ancestors that is... And I understand that it is quite possible financial instability might be the problem, and that Africa is not the most wealthy continent. But if it were me, I would gladly take a one way ticket to Africa to start a new life for myself; no matter how hard the struggle is. At least I would be fulfilling my family's dream; to be free at last, and to show the white men that we are smart, we do have feelings, and we are not just some 'filthy *******' you throw around and force physical labor upon. BLACK DESERVE RESPECT!

Best Answer

why would they go back, they are not from there, so they never really left.....

Best Answer

should white people go back to europe?

Best Answer

No they left to escape the Crown and build a new Nation. Stupid question

Best Answer

They couldn't hack it... they're too soft now. Just like us whities.

Best Answer

No, unless they want to go back for a vacation or something.

Best Answer

YES,YES YES! IN AFRICA BLACK AMERICANS ARE TREATED EVEN SPECIAL BECAUSE THEY REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE "GIVEN UP" (SO THEY THINK!) TO COME BACK HOME. YOU ARE FREE-NO RACISM AND YOU CAN RISE AS HIGH AS YOU WANT TO GO(IF YOU ARE HUMBLE,WILLING TO LEARN AND PRACTICE THE AFRICAN CULTURE)! YOUR CHILDREN CAN NEVER HAVE AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX ABOUT BEING BLACK AND THEY WILL BELIEVE THAT THEY CAN DO ANYTHING THEY WANT TO DO WITH HARD WORK! BACK TO AFRICA IS WHERE IT'S AT FOR THE SMART BLACK MAN/WOMAN! I WENT BACK TO AFRICA 33 YEARS AGO WITH MY CHILDREN AND SO HAPPY THAT I HAVE AFRICAN CULTURALLY ba<x>seD CHILDREN WHO SPEAK AN AFRICAN FIRST LANGUAGE AND ARE SO PROUD AND SELF CONFIDENT OF BEING BLACK! I ENJOY THE RESPECT I GET EVERYWHERE AND THE SPECIAL TREATMENT THEY GIVE ME CAUSE I CAME FROM AMERIKKKA,THE LAND THAT THE WHOLE WORSHIPS!

Best Answer

Notice all the white people say this is a racist question LOL!!! I think, as a black person, that is a good idea for black people to see what it's like to be surrounded by majority if not all black people all the time. I'm actually thinking of moving there myself. Black people you don't owe America anything and if you wanna move I think that you have nothing to lose if you do. As a black man from america, I have personally experienced white racism. So all you retards on here sayin racism is out dated or almost non existant can go to hell. You must not live in any of the 13 confederate states. Go there for a while and see waht is up. Black people don't own anything in this country and don't have any power to change it. I for one am really considering moving to Africa and all of you dumbasses on here are giving me more reason to do so. And by the way to all you white people trying to make Africa sound like such a horrible place I'm pretty sure that they have some nice places that are very stable for black people to live in. Not all africans are in bushes with bones through their nose as the white media portrays them.

Best Answer

if they want to...its like saying should chinese go back to china, russians ti russia...etc, etc, ans so on....<br />
by the time ur finished, the whole of usa will be empty...save the indians who owned it in the first place....<br />
why dont we just reverse the whole story to the time just before POCAHONTAS,<br />
and not invade the new world in the first place....english people get to go back first, if anyone should...

Best Answer