All the whites that had slaves are dead. It's nobodys fault anymore, and you were not a slave. STFU ;)
pubesonthebedspread pubesonthebedspread 36-40 6 Answers Jul 12 in Embarrassing & Funny

You should be smarter for a person your age.

Best Answer

You mean more politicaly correct? Maybe, but I don't care for that. Smart, and honest are often not the same.

Best Answer

No, not politically correct. It takes quite a few generations to recover from slavery.
Many African Americans don't have enough money to pay for good college etc. Why? Cuz their parents don't have money? Why cuz their parents didn't have any money either. Why? Racism + slavery before that.

Same thing with Australians, it took them quite a while to advance from a prisoner colony to a real community.

Best Answer

I hardly lived through slavery so I will never complain about that. I have nothing to complain to white people about except them always trying to sell me stuff or get money out of me or some weak minded people buying stuff they will never use. lol, turn it down a notch.

Best Answer

No. I am not a slave. My ancestors were. They were breeders. People who were ripped away from their families and forced to have sex with others strong like they were. It is not a sobering thought, and it is something that I carry with me, knowing my own families history. Slavery has a far reaching impact that rippled throughout generations, and is still being felt today, whether you choose to believe that, or deny it. It is factual.complain about nothing, and have earned my keep every step of the way throughout my entire life, with respect, and hard work<br />
Maybe you should stop listening to whatever or whoever you listen to that gives you that negative opinion about people like me.<br />
You will find (if you look hard enough) that many people of all places complain about everything. Would it be unfair for me to tell you that all white people who complain about their fictitious 1st amendment right that (that doesn't exist) to stfu? I think it would be<br />
I don't group people of one race together and generalize just because a single entity, or several may say something I disagree with, and neither should you

Best Answer

High five

Best Answer

What about all them White slaves?

Best Answer

*** em and feed them fish heads

Best Answer

WTF are you talking about ?

Best Answer

blacks whining about slavery to whites. I thought it was pretty clearly stated in the question though.

Best Answer

Never heard that

Best Answer

cool story bro.

Best Answer

Amen..

Best Answer