All the whites that had slaves are dead. It's nobodys fault anymore, and you were not a slave. STFU ;)
pubesonthebedspread pubesonthebedspread 36-40 6 Answers Jul 12 in Embarrassing & Funny

You should be smarter for a person your age.

Best Answer

You mean more politicaly correct? Maybe, but I don't care for that. Smart, and honest are often not the same.

Best Answer

No, not politically correct. It takes quite a few generations to recover from slavery.
Many African Americans don't have enough money to pay for good college etc. Why? Cuz their parents don't have money? Why cuz their parents didn't have any money either. Why? Racism + slavery before that.

Same thing with Australians, it took them quite a while to advance from a prisoner colony to a real community.

Best Answer

I hardly lived through slavery so I will never complain about that. I have nothing to complain to white people about except them always trying to sell me stuff or get money out of me or some weak minded people buying stuff they will never use. lol, turn it down a notch.

Best Answer

What about all them White slaves?

Best Answer

*** em and feed them fish heads

Best Answer

Amen..

Best Answer