Minimum 90 day period? WTfook? It's not as if we in the USA just became aware of the Keystone project last week. Seriously, would be as patient as the Canadians have been? http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/02/15/white-house-to-harper-well-let-you-know-about-the-keystone-pipeline-when-we-are-good-and-ready/
TheSquirrel TheSquirrel 46-50, M 5 Answers Feb 15 in Politics

Why not... and US companies can pull all of their plants out of Canada and cause massive unemployment.

Best Answer

please, canada can't even keep the jobs they have and now they want to pollute the u s?

Best Answer

There is a thriving world market for oil. They don't owe the USA anything.

Best Answer

who cares, let them sell to china

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

If that's the case, then it explains why all the tolerance of the Obama administration hem-hawing around.

Best Answer

keystone would go through pristine nebraska lands, damage just from building it would never be fixed

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

Nebraska, USA? I'm not really too worried about the pristine Nebraska. I live in Kansas. We use oil. I would love to see the pipeline go through. I really like driving a car, having plastic stuff, and pharmaceuticals. I'm about as ready to give those up as I am ready to give up electricity.

Best Answer

wouldn't destroy your back yard, your home

Best Answer

I already have a couple of pipelines running through my neighborhood, plus two rail roads and an interstate.

Best Answer

so you know how it impacts everything and you still think it's a good idea? really? do you know the canadians just had a pipeline explosion week before last?

Best Answer

No, I did not know. And I read Canadian news. I do know that trains go off the track all the time in Quebec. Would you rather move that oil by rail? It's going to get moved. As for environmental impact of pipelines, we have had them in the USA for ages. We have found that regular maintenance is a good thing. Still, accidents happen. I'm not shutting down the world, or even the US, just because accidents might happen.

Best Answer

let'em go around nebraska, leave us alone

Best Answer