maskus maskus 18-21, M 29 Answers Jul 13, 2012

Yes, why not?

Nicotine Cigarettes and Alcohol are legal.

Best Answer

If those two things are legal lets find a third that does too. Let's take off our motorcycle helmets, automobile seat belts and cancel our immunization shots. The only thing I ask is that you can't get my insurance cause I don't want to pay for your stupidity.

Best Answer

Marijuana does not kill.
Cigarettes can cause cancer, marijuana helps treat cancer.
It's easier to over dose from alcohol than marijuana.

Best Answer

yes. really don't know why it hasn't been.

Best Answer

The simple answer is insurance company's wont cover you, employers won't hire you, and state governments make you take tests before giving you services, welfare etc. So that puts you on the fast road to nowhere. Smoking Impares your health. So if you can outlaw 16oz drink in NYC do you think dope will be legal?

Best Answer

am in the uk and they dont stop me using the nhs 'cos i smoke weed. don't think they even know that i do.

Best Answer

No.Never.

Best Answer

yes it should be legalized to it could be taxed just like everything else

yes it should be legalized so that as soon as people could start buying it, companies would find ways to lower the quality so it could be produced more cheaply all while driving the prices up so most people couldn't afford it

yes it should be legalized so you could buy it, but wouldn't be able to smoke it anywhere

yes it should be legalized to that dealers wouln't exploit little children in the selling of it

yes, it should be legalized so that people would have an alternative to all the prescription antidepressants that make them suicidal and all the prescription and non prescription sleep aids they purchase to help them reduce the stress in their lives so they can three hours of sleep a night

will it ever be... probably not... you are more likely to see McDonalds stop selling the quarter pounder and replacing it with a veggie burger.

Best Answer

Bravo

Best Answer

ha ha... and I don't even smoke the stuff. :D

Best Answer

Nah, it's not like it's hard to find anyway so we can keep it the way it is. I just wish it was used to it's fullest potential medically and that we used industrial hemp more often for clothes, paper, concrete, etc. There are a massive amount of uses for it and it can grow in almost any conditions. Instead we destroy trees that we depend on for oxygen. If anything, decriminalizing it would make sense (since it's only a plant). Legalizing it and having the government tax it is just a bad idea though.

Best Answer

Yes keep non violent offenders out of the prison pipeline

Best Answer

No. Amateurs will start using it. Leave its use to the professionals. :)

Best Answer

Yes it should be.

Best Answer

No, I grew up with two parents who got addicted. They're paranoid and always sick. It's not just a fun party drug, it runs lives

Best Answer

Research has shown that the primary "gateway drug" is alcohol.

Best Answer

yes and taxed

Best Answer

YES! why its not already is stupidity. alcohol is legal, i find thats much worse. where i live its legal to have a DR. can give it to you for medical reasons. @ virgothevirgin, just cause you dont like use it, isnt a reason why it should not be legal. you dont have sex, should that be illegal? and @ jazzyknickers what the.. what? what will shut people up?

Best Answer

Yes

Along with most other illegal drugs. Sell them, tax them, and stop providing a steady and reliable money source for thugs and criminals to use to buy guns that they use to shoot at police. The money we spend yearly chasing our tails with the drug war is ridiculous, and all under the assumption that if they were legal the street would be filled with thieving, murderous, rapist dope addicts. It's ridiculous.

Best Answer

No, but it should be DECRIMINALIZED, taxed and regulated by the government. People should need a license to buy it and their purchases should be recorded and tracked.

Best Answer

what would be the purpose to recording and tracking purchases? unless it is like cold medicine and people find a way to make crack out of it or something

Best Answer

To aid in preventing abuse. One person should not need 10 lbs/day, etc.... You have something to hide?

Best Answer

and if people could just pop into the convenience store and pick up a blunt it is unlikely they would purchase 10 pounds of it... they buy in bulk now because of the resale value. There is no such restriction on alcohol...

Best Answer

I don't care. Your failure to answer my last question speaks for itself.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes....but not for what you are thinking.

hemp is a fantastic meterial

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer

One either smokes it or one doesn't, doesn't matter bout the laws. Just costs tax payers when smokers get caught

Best Answer

But if it was legalised it would stop crime, prevent all the nasty stuff that goes along with buying it!

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

Not true that it would stop crime by legalising it... if people are stealing to get the money for it now, they would still steal. If they are driving under the influence now, they would still do so...it would just make one less thing they are doing that is a crime (buying it)...

Best Answer

I hate how people say it would lower crime rates. The only reason it would is because they are making what's illegal about it legal. I've seen what it can do to people taking it too much which young people will. I believe it should be legal ONLY FOR MEDICAL USE. It contains mind altering chemicals. If we legalize it, it will be that much easier for young people to get their hands on it. In the next 30 years do we want everyone to be on drugs just because it's legal? My mother abused it for 30 years plus and eventually developed schizophrenia. I hate that people think the only reason it's so bad is because it's illegal, it should remain illegal. I barely have a family left because of this drug. It may be 'natural' but so is poison ivy and no one wants to touch that.

Best Answer

should be compulsory especially for virgo the virgin

Best Answer

NO NEVER.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Why do you think????

Best Answer