Show up tell your story,that should be the end of it.

Best Answer

Call your local TV station

Best Answer

Well witnesses are always good to have, I got charges pressed against me for just saying something to this girl on the phone which she started and I mention I didnt threaten her I just said she had a burnt vagina but really they can press charges but most likely if you didnt hit him and someone will witness to it you should have a good strong argument. It is scary but just be calm and get witnesses and talk to your parents and I am sure it should be ok. I hope it will work out for you

Best Answer

tell the truth, tell the schools exactly what happened, tell them that you where pulling them apart and thats all.

Best Answer

If they press charges, you will easily win in court. They'd end up wasting money on their lawyers.

Best Answer

ok they should not press charges!! you were a peacemaker!!

Best Answer

Explain what really happened, you have nothing to lose. You haven't done anything wrong. By talking about it, it can prove you are innocent. <br />
If they press charges, they are full of it!

Best Answer