no and I don't think that is a fact

Best Answer

no life is a competitive sport. In real life they keep score and some one wins and someone loses its just a fact. someone will get the promotion at work... some one will not. someone will get the last parking space.... someone will not. Not everyone gets a trophy for showing up.

Best Answer

Who says they do?

Best Answer

No, I think they are a healthy outlet for people.

Best Answer

the question was as most of you should have read should "competitive" sport be banned. Now I'm not saying that sport is bad not that's not what im saying at all but im 13 and and can see the significant difference competitive sport makes in young children's lives it is often there first experince of bullying or teasing saying that in life there is always a winner and a loser but that dosent seem fair to tell a 4 year old he is a loser beause he lost his soccer game. It dosent seem fair that young 15 year olds can no longer reff the 6 year old netball games because parents having be come to abusing! now every country loves sport and its here to stay but honestly cant we get rid of te competitivness in from years 3- 13!

Best Answer

I doubt that the sports arena will ever be banned. However, I think we make too much of a children's game. Look at the adulation and money involved in sports and it's all because of a child's game being played by young adults and adults. Silly, but it will never stop it. Look at Gladiators in ages past. At least we no longer kill our pla<x>yers, nor do we have wild beasts rip them apart. It IS a bit more civilized these days, but too much adulation is given to the pla<x>yers.

Best Answer

Then what would we fuknDo?

Best Answer

It should be monitored and the bad behaviour repremanded

Best Answer

no. maybe too involved, crazy people should be banned from playing that sport.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer