Both, with limitations that keep it as punishment and not as a license for teachers to torture students

Best Answer

Never in school at home it is a matter for parents

Best Answer

certainly should I got it at school and at home not very often but was threatened with it which was enough to convince me to stop what I was doing it does no harm a short sharp shock to the backside alas the do gooders now rule the roost

Best Answer

yes it certainly should I went to school from 1968 till 1980 and saw it administered quiet a lot to my way of thinking is was a good deterrent lack of discipline in schools is not a good thing

Best Answer

Of course it should. I got corporal punishment in school and at home and am no worse for the wear

Best Answer

i would like to see it used in schools again but on the bum not the hands. I can see two big problems. We have gone soft as a nation and wonder just how many teachers would be willing to bend a ten year old over and cane his bum over pants or the way it should be done on the bare bum. Secondly , i wonder just how many teachers could actually use the cane effectively. That being to really sting the bum but at the same time getting it to land accurately and safely on the protruding bottom. It is not an easy task.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

YES if its Deserved . I was Raised on trsditional Discipline it taught me to Respect and be Obedience . and to be Responsible and Accountable for my actions

Best Answer

Yes I really think so. But only in schools, because it´s easier to control it.

Best Answer

trouble is at home parents tend to give it in a temper and that is dangerious. fROM CANING MANY A BOTTOM YOU NEED TO BE COOL AND CALM AND HAVE NO FEELINGS OF ANGER towards the boy nor and feeling of sympathy for him. At schoolyou have a job to do, and part of the job is to sting the bottom if boys are naughty.Trouble with parents is they dont use the cane very often aND SOME ARE AFRAID TO GIVE THE BUM A HRD WHACK WITH IT. That gives the boy the impression that it does not hurt that much so looses its deterent value. Mind you he soon finds out how much a caning hurts when its done properly at school. The other thing is parents not use to using it are not very accurate. Many a time has a boy been in my offivc to be caned and had removed his pants before bending over the chair so that i could administer the cane properly on his bare bum. I have been shocked to see that may be he had been caned at home sometime in the last two weeks and hardly any strokes had landed in the right place. That is when it is dangerious. Get it to land high, missing the cheek tops can cause spine damage or at very least intense bruising , not on his bum but his lower back. Get it to land low, on the tops of the legs, it is not dangerious but the pain is at least thice as bad compared to getting it on the fleshy middle are of the boys bum. I think only teachers should use the cane as they know how to use it safely and with effect.
Caning a boys bum is far more complex than making him take his trousers and pants down and bending over the chair and then trying to hit the bare bum as hard as possible. Those who think all you have to do is swing the cane at the bum is danger to the boy.

Best Answer