Oh yes, you should cuckold him.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yes you should but as lots of people here have said make sure you remain honest and keep your boyfriend involved and you will have agreat time. you must keep listening to him and talking to him about it and your feelings.

Best Answer

I learned how to do so and all is Ok now . My husband has a no good one so is best now is other man is sex for me.

Best Answer

Honesty is the key..........<br />
Open discussions before and after are vital - and set whatever limits you both agree on.<br />
Dont do it without discussing - thats cheating.............

Best Answer

I think honesty is very important. You should cuckold him but be honest about it.

Best Answer

Well it is better to do it with him than behind his back. That way you both get what you want. But what happens if he wants to stop in the future? Can you be true to him after you have had a taste of sexual freedom? Trust is important in a relationship.

Best Answer

Good for you for cheating on him then telling him. You probably set the little cuck on horny fire. YES you should cuckold him.

Best Answer

Of course you should. You were already willing to go behind his back you should be willing to sleep around with his permission. Have fun.

Best Answer

Do it! He will thank you for ever.

Best Answer

sounds like you already did!!! :) He wants you to do it doesn't he?

Best Answer

I'm glad to see all the positive responses. I hope you the best. But I have one word of caution, make sure he's on the same page as you. If you have any questions, as him before hand.

Best Answer