I have been going out with my boyfriend for over 6 years and recently I cheated on him when he was away. It was wonderful but the sense of guilt was immense. I confessed to my him and instead of the anger I expected he was so supportive and encouraging and he admitted he had wanted me to cuckold him for some time but couldn't tell me. It was an opportunity for us to be more open than we have been and have never been as close. The idea is exciting and I want to do it but I am hesitating. The relationship with my boyfriend has never felt stronger and he has bought me very sexy lingerie to wear when out which has added to the thrill for us both. What advice would you offer. Thank you.
SimplyFeline SimplyFeline 31-35, F 20 Answers Jul 1, 2011

Go for it. Enjoy your life. You now have the best of both worlds, a stable loving relationship at home, and all the kinky sex you could ever desire. Just use common sense, caution, be safe and protect yourself. :)

Best Answer

My wife confessed to seeing and ******* a guy she knew before we met, after we got together. My wife and I were in bed together, naked, when she told me. I told her I was so glad that she did - her honesty was wonderful! Knowing she was honest about ******* someone else also made me excited and I encouraged her to tell me all about it: she did tell all while I ate out her *****. Because of this, we became incredibly close and still are. <br />
My wife continues to openly flirt with other men (and I openly firt with other women) and is currently seeing a guy for fun sex.<br />
My advice is: communicate with your boy friend, be open and honest with your him and encourage him to be open with you about what he likes and doesnt like.<br />
My wife and I are "true" to each other spiritually, although we both enjoy sex with others, we don't allow it to dimish our relationship.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

yes you should cuck him, he wants it and enjoys it. now that he s there would be shame not to enjoy, both of you.

Best Answer

I learned how to do so and all is Ok now . My husband has a no good one so is best now is other man is sex for me.

Best Answer

Oh yes, you should cuckold him.

Best Answer

Honesty is the key..........<br />
Open discussions before and after are vital - and set whatever limits you both agree on.<br />
Dont do it without discussing - thats cheating.............

Best Answer

Well it is better to do it with him than behind his back. That way you both get what you want. But what happens if he wants to stop in the future? Can you be true to him after you have had a taste of sexual freedom? Trust is important in a relationship.

Best Answer

Yes you should but as lots of people here have said make sure you remain honest and keep your boyfriend involved and you will have agreat time. you must keep listening to him and talking to him about it and your feelings.

Best Answer

I think honesty is very important. You should cuckold him but be honest about it.

Best Answer

Do it! He will thank you for ever.

Best Answer

sounds like you already did!!! :) He wants you to do it doesn't he?

Best Answer

I'm glad to see all the positive responses. I hope you the best. But I have one word of caution, make sure he's on the same page as you. If you have any questions, as him before hand.

Best Answer

Good for you for cheating on him then telling him. You probably set the little cuck on horny fire. YES you should cuckold him.

Best Answer

Of course you should. You were already willing to go behind his back you should be willing to sleep around with his permission. Have fun.

Best Answer