monkeysintheattic monkeysintheattic 36-40 19 Answers Aug 1, 2012

It will save lives. The "war on drugs" cost thousands of lives yearly. Much more than the amount of OD's and drugged drivers would ever.

Best Answer

Yes, all of them. <br />
A. It should be, and far as I'm concerned, is an individual's right to do whatever they want to their body. If one (assuming you're American) has the constitutional right to an abortion via one's right to privacy, I fail to see how ingesting drugs is any less a "private medical procedure". If someone commits crimes while on drugs, prosecute them; it's the criminal's fault, not the drug's. <br />
B. Drug prohibition has serious social costs, in terms of both finances wasted on law enforcement, and lives damaged/ended due to criminal and law enforcement activity. <br />
C. In spite of the sacrifices made for prohibition, guess what? People can still buy drugs? Drug addicts exist and aren't going anywhere, and so long as they can conjure up money to pay for them, there will be criminals willing to sell to them.<br />
D. I am not convinced that drug legalization will lead to a rise in addiction that would be more costly than prohibition already is. It is not natural to be a drug addict; happy people generally do not become addicts (or alcoholics) in spite of trying drugs. There is a limited number of people who are mentally screwed up enough to be drawn into addiction, and most of them are probably either alcoholics or addicts as it is.

Best Answer

I don't think so. There's a very good reason why it's illegal in the first place. I personally don't like drugs because I think they're a horrible substitute for making anyone feel happiness or contentment. Basically, anyone under the influence of drugs is pretty much lying to themselves about the way that they feel. Drugs play tricks on the mind. You're not truly happy or feeling good when under the influence.... you just "think" you are.

Best Answer

but you take paracetamol when you bleed?

Best Answer

But that's just it, most illegal drugs can never be controlled substances. Everyone's going to abuse the drug if it's legalized for there would be easier access to it then.

Best Answer

I mean, why live a lie feeling happy just because a drug says so? Why not just live life to the fullest and feel purely happy feeling your own emotions of being alive.

Best Answer

do you or dont you? wgat if a government came along and banned pain killers!

Best Answer

Basically, there are already painkillers in stores that aren't even illegal, that are even prescribed from hospitals themselves such as Tylenol and Ibuprofen etc. You don't need other certain drugs to make you feel better because the illegal ones are the unnecessary ones. They're the ones that people use as something they can do socially when that shouldn't even be the case. &amp;You seem angry and I don't like to be yelled at. I'm going to go now. Good luck learning what you need to know. I wish you the best.

Best Answer

you don't like being wrong more like. no offense.

Best Answer

No offense, but you're really annoying :) There's obviously no right or wrong answer if the substances are still illegal and people are fighting for it to be legalized. The clarity of my expression has already been shown. There's no point arguing with people who are being so close-minded. I have family in both medical and federal fields. ExperienceProject is a place where you can express how you feel. It's not a place where you can just tell people that what they feel is wrong. Honestly, who are you to even tell me. Nobody. That's right. At least, I'm big enough to walk away from an argument when I know it's either getting too far, or getting nowhere at all. Keep that in mind. ;)

Best Answer

&amp;P.S. If you're really going to get so riled up about something as little as this, then you've got a lot more issues on hand if drugs are REALLY that important in your life. &amp;Also, if you don't like what others have to say, especially if it's not what you like to hear, then I honestly don't think asking questions on here would be the best idea for you. Try stonerforums.com or something. Pretty much everyone on there is pro-drug legalization. Buona fortuna! :)

Best Answer

No!<br />
Kids will get addicted to it.<br />
If drug will be legalised, the sellers will lose money.

Best Answer

Yes, usually it is the case as you say it. Many teens, get together with their friends and it is party time.

Best Answer

Agree

Best Answer

So they can be regulated and taxed like alcohol - can you imagine the amount of tax revenue the government is missing and the amount of money being thrown away in the war on drugs?

Best Answer

Television is already legalized...

Best Answer

Part of me says yes and part of me says no. I defo think weed should be legalized. I'm not from the US, the country I'm in it's illegal altogether. The war on drugs here is absoltuly shocking, nothing gets done about it, so for that reason I think hard drugs should be legalised and as someone mentioned it can be monitored like alcohol and smokes are.

Best Answer

hell No.because it kills, and destroy life's..

Best Answer

just plant's..no no no

Best Answer

one cool duck!

Best Answer

yes........you people need to seriously lighten up

Best Answer

no ..it is so obvious...

Best Answer

if you could eat chocolate all day every day would you get bored and how much tax do you pay for it?

Best Answer

some drugs already are legalized...

Best Answer

Yep. The government has no right to tell me what I can, and cannot put in my body. Of course, measures to alleviate poverty should be pushed as well since addiction and poverty are very heavily tied.

Best Answer

weed should be by now and the revenue could help the government

Best Answer

I think drug dealers an addicts should get arrested oh yea stalkers to not me

Best Answer