I mean it's rather addictive!
ozgirl256 ozgirl256 18-21, F 6 Answers Apr 16 in Embarrassing & Funny

Huh

Best Answer

See ... Totally speechless and SK because of EP ... I rest my case

Best Answer

Sure and while we are at it we can make possession of it a felony punishable up to 25 years behind bars if convicted.

Best Answer

That might be s tad harsh ... You're not from Texas are you?

Best Answer

**** no. Texas is a **** hole. Texas is probably the **** hole capital of the USA. An argument can be made for the world. Texas should secede. Nothing but inbred chicken/duck/cow ******* there.

Best Answer

I may be wrong here but in getting the feeling you have some strong views on Texas?

Best Answer

Texas is an *** backwards state. They were trying or perhaps did change the texas history books and took out you know, actual history and were/did replace it with biblical horse ****. Texas ranks 49th in SAT scores and other skills tests on average and the government is made up entirely of illiterate bible reading morons. Everything about texas sickens me to no end. **** texas, **** people from texas and **** people who are born or planning on moving to texas.

Best Answer

Thanks for making that clear. :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

No question about its addictiveness.

Best Answer

Could explain the state of the western world lol

Best Answer

Absolutely. It's very dangerous.

Best Answer

I know what you mean .. I think I actually found someone speaking the truth the other day!

Best Answer