I am getting these polls on my xbox right now and I wanted to know how everyone here feels about this.
moocow2oo moocow2oo 26-30, M 12 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Politics

Because that's worked out so well thus far. I think we need higher quality education, which comes from better teaching methods and motivated teachers.

Best Answer

agreed!!!

Best Answer

Yes, I think we, as a nation, need to do the best we can for education if we want to prosper.

Best Answer

Our educational system is a joke because of the Federal Government.

Best Answer

right... but don't you think it is really a joke because of the inequalities of the property tax system?

Best Answer

how do you mean?

Best Answer

nah

Best Answer

YES!!! haha... sorry for the over enthusiasm but my friends work for a nonprofit that helps kids in inner city Newark and it is SO NEEDED. These kids just don't even have a hope. It's a really hard life, but there are some amazing teachers and tutors just waiting to put those funds to good use and help elevate America. Kids are the future and we don't want idiocracy -we want to be able to compete in fields like medical research development and engineering

Best Answer

love your reply.

Best Answer

no need to apologize. lol I think any enthusiasm is great for that kind of thing. Thanks for the wonderful answer.

Best Answer

Look at the amount of uneducated people in the US. I think the government should help as much as it can, education is one of the most important things a country can work on, it would help lower the amount of rednecks.

Best Answer

ehh well that an iffy subject.. back from where I went to school, it wouldnt matter if we had the best school and teachers, the students have bad home lifes therefore dont give a **** about school, they need motivation at home too...

Best Answer

yes if public colleges can pay football coaches million pluis salaries then teachers need a raise after all if not for teachers college football would not exist

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer