peza peza 46-50, M 21 Answers Dec 26, 2013 in Politics

Of course. We don't have to pay to feed the unborn. The BORN---they might cost us some money, which is unacceptable. We have to focus our efforts on fighting for the rights of every fertilised egg---until it becomes a living breathing child we can ignore.

Best Answer

The master at work:
http://youtu.be/vZijLQGH1v0

Best Answer

LOL ! Perfect ! ;D

Best Answer

Only if you're republican...

Best Answer

I love arguments that rely on appeals to pity.

Best Answer

And I thought you understood satire.

Best Answer

I wouldn't consider your question even remotely satirical.

Best Answer

So I was right.

Best Answer

Or perhaps you were wrong and it's actually just really poor, brutish satire..and thus not worthy of the word "satire."

Best Answer

Forgive me.

Best Answer

Your sins are too grievous, sorry. To hell with thee.

Best Answer

There you go with all that bible stuff again.

Best Answer

Yes. Don't make me resort to a bible beat down.

Best Answer

You've already admitted you're not qualified to do that.

Best Answer

I think someone must have murdered your sense of humor, Bijoux.

Best Answer

I've come to realize something. Do you know who is to blame for all this heal the sick, and feed the poor, nonsense? It was that 'Jesus' guy.

Instead of making Jesus' birth a national Holiday, we should celebrate Darwin's birthday. After all, our economy is based on Darwin's theory of 'Survival Of the Fittest'.

Best Answer

How about Ayn Rand Day? Her novels with cherry picked ideas are dogma these days.

Best Answer

Well aren't they to blame for their parents "inability" /need to feed them ? You know, the lazy and spoiled by their country living off the shoulders of the better off class.......so what that a lot of them have paid into the country with the never ending taxation.

Or those who went off to war to fight for a lie by that great republican president Bush.

I could go on and on, but I don't want to ruin the peaceful easy feeling I am enjoying

Best Answer

What a world, eh?

Best Answer

Hmmmmm Michelle does wanna get the kids to loose weight

Best Answer

It's weird that she doesn't support this, as they would indeed lose weight.

Best Answer

Just seen a picture of her a minute ago she got one fat asss

Best Answer

Yeah..it's funny how she tries to make others skinny while stuffing food in her face.

Best Answer

You two should be on stage together.

Best Answer

I believe the current republican strategy is to stave out the homeless and poor to create the elitist society they have been striving for, and that poor, homeless children that are starved are just collateral damage.

Best Answer

The rich are already grotesquely under taxed. Next they will be cutting benefits for the long term unemployed. The grinch isn't just a Dr Suess character.

Best Answer

Too many starving children live so deep in the shadows of society that they never see the benefits of food stamps.

It's time to rethink the food stamp mess.

Best Answer

You really think food stamps go to hungry children?

Most people with food stamps just sell their cards

Best Answer

Wow, you've been eating a lot of hype.

Best Answer

No I live in the ghetto most of my friends and family are on food stamps pretty much everyone sells them or trades them for sh*t I used to go with my friend to the welfare office to wait for her and 99% of the people there are extremely ghetto and treat their kids like sh*t

Best Answer

To who, other hungry people?

Best Answer

They sometimes go to feed hungry boyfriend who doesn't exist ... on paper. If he did exist the police or his other girlfriend and children would know where to find him; or they might not qualify for food stamps in the first place.

People who live in the ghetto know how to game the system for the best payoff, kinda like government employees know how to game the system for their best payoff :)

Starving children get fed by churches, food pantries, and serious outreach programs, not by the government. Children who actually get food stamps are more likely to suffer from another problem: obesity.

Best Answer

You have a valid point!

Best Answer

they cut foodstamps two months ago. they took $30 away from each person on the program.

Best Answer

Of course. That's the whole idea. The only kids who starve in the U.S. are those who are abused by their parents.

Best Answer

dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Best Answer

where else is the money for those tax breaks gonna come from?

Best Answer

No. It makes zero sense.

If you are going to change the bottom line figures, you first need to change the allocation/distribution allotments.

Talk about "throwing the baby out with the bath water".

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Spoken like a true 'Christian'.

Best Answer

ever hear of sarcasm?

Best Answer