LOVEoverRIDE LOVEoverRIDE 26-30, M 12 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Affairs

Honesty is good, to a degree; but she doesn't need to know all the intimate details of your past relationships. All that will do is interfere with your lives together, when she gets an image of you doing the same with someone else as you are with her right now. It will take some of the pleasure of your company and turn it into bitterness. She also doesn't have to hear each of your lewd thoughts when you are eying some really hot lady in a movie or walking down a street. There's honesty, and then there's cruelty. Stop short of the cruelty.

Best Answer

"Riches"???<br />
Most women want sincere, honest men in their lives ... I'm not sure what girls want. They might have a lot to learn about relationships.

Best Answer

Honesty of course, You cant build a relationship that will stand the test of time on lies or half truths, even if you are fortunate enough to be well off, money doesnt buy you love or happiness

Best Answer

Theres many shades to Honestly. Fantasy can be a made up honesty, If u cant afford to be honest then honestly make a lie...

Best Answer

There is a difference between, saying you spent less money then you really did and carrying on with another lover behind your girlfriends back. All of us lie for different reasons. I think what is important is how that lie you tell will hurt the other person involved. All girls love the idea of a man with money. Some of those girls will compromise whatever it takes to have a man with money. For most of us girls we need more than a man with just money.

Best Answer

A vase's beauty is defined by its price by most.<br />
This same vase though is truly admired without its little tag by few..

Best Answer

hey ur 14 years old , now don't get too busy looking at vases . its time to break them and have fun :)

Best Answer

Hmphh
I do have fun, sirster..

Best Answer

Honesty is key to any relationship, so the my answer is yes. As for what womwn want I cant answer for every woman, but I prefer honesty to riches!!! Money is just paper.

Best Answer

OK. BIG CLUE! Women only want two things. EVER! <br />
More, and Something else. You simply need to understand that and recognise that she will flip from wanting more to wanting something else to wanting more without warning and flip back again just as quickly. And the pattern will be repeated as long as she can communicate. I hope that clarifies the situation.

Best Answer

I would say honesty is important. Trust is not easily built and it is very important in a relationship.<br />
Trust can be lost easily once you lied to him/her and they found out.. it will be even harder to gain back their trust after that..

Best Answer

up to the point where she asks stuff like "does this ugly dress look ugly on me?"

Best Answer

hahahahaha

Best Answer