I like when guys shave for one simple reason:<br />
When I give head, I go all the way down, and I do not want some hair in my face or in my throat.

Best Answer

Hi i no your female. Ive got landin ***** from my balls upwards, but im really thinkin of shaveing the whole lot off i just want other peoples info b4 i go and shave the lot off

Best Answer

My boyfriend and I both shave. One big reason is that it makes oral sex more enjoyable. Another reason is that we both wear thongs at the beach, very brief thongs, and there's nothing worse than pubic hair poking out of that triangle of cloth. A third reason is that we think we look sexier and feel sexier

Best Answer

We fully agree, for all these reasons, interestingly we also like to wear thongs if full nudity ocassionally is not possible!

Best Answer

I like it trimmed and maintained, but I don't like it bald. Don't get rid of ALL of it.

Best Answer

I like ***** n balls shaved clean. I also like a tight trim above the **** as it helps dampen the noise when its being rammed into me. Yes as it's been mentioned before it is also better for oral.

Best Answer

shave it all clean

Best Answer

just stick to shaving your face. men and women are hairy down there for a reason.

Best Answer

And why is that, pray tell?

Best Answer

I think it's better when it's shaved or at least maintained.. there's nothing grosser than going down on a guy and getting a pubic hair in your mouth.

Best Answer

Unless it's going down on a woman and getting public hair in your mouth and then discovering she is a man!

Best Answer

I think a man should respond to his woman's wishes, like she should to his. Does he want her to shave or trim? Does she want him to shave or trim? JUST DO IT!

Best Answer

no. its better if there's bush.

Best Answer

trimming is good, but seriously, no shaving, there's nothing less attractive than crotch stubble... and it's not sexy when it looks like a gifted grade schooler down there.

Best Answer

i use veet for sensitive skin and it rewmoves the whole lot and leaves it smooth and no shaving rash.if i left my pubes you would not see it when soft so i feel it makes me look bigger.

Best Answer

just be clean

Best Answer

Younger guys should shave it all. Older guys should leave the bush alone.

Best Answer

I say leave them be. Natural is the way to go.

Best Answer

It's all down to personal taste and you should do what feels right for you (and your partner). I started shaving when I realised that it was much easier to keep clean and dry without hair down there. My GF also shaves completely and prefers me to do the same. We think it looks nicer and it certainly feels more sexy when making love and having oral sex - and it's nothing to do with trying to maintain an image of pre-pubescent children, which is just sick!

Best Answer

it is I suppose a matter for the individual to decide personally I am shaved becasue I love the look and feel of it, in my opinion shaved is shaved all off or why bother?

Best Answer

Yeah once it is gone and your used to it -you will keep it that way

Best Answer

I think men should shave it all clean. I love the feel and when my wife goes down there I feel her tongue on every inch of my skin instead of thru hair. I like the skin on skin feel.

Best Answer

just above your ****...my husband trims with clippers.....never shave your balls,they will end up looking like ostrich skin boots yuckkkkkkkkkkkk

Best Answer

Shave everything. My husband shaves it all from neck to toenail and I love it like that! It looked silly for him to shave just his pubes and have hair above and below it. My son-in-law is also completely shaved and my youngest daughter is working to convince her beau to stay shaved as well. Shave it all guys and ditch the stupid underwear. Your lives will never be the same. My husband said he never would have considered it until his ex demanded that he had to stay shaved if he expected her to be bald. Once he did it the first time, he knew he was hooked. Took a while to get over the razor bumps, but once he began shaving regularly and ditched the undies, it was no worse than shaving his face and a WHOLE lot more fun! We're also an underwear-free family (daughters too) which seems to go hand in hand with shaving.

Best Answer