So my friend just so casually told me right now that he got molested by one of the men that cut lawns in our neighborhood. He took a ride from him, he said he regrets it and that he shouldn't but the guy looked nice and I'm kinda freaking out, I don't know if I'm overreacting or what but he said its fine and he's not going to say anything and that's its to late, should he tell the cops?
MissJuicyCouture MissJuicyCouture 16-17, F 5 Answers Jun 3 in Community

It's not too late, and I think he should tell the police. Bur like I told another young woman I care about, it's her decision.

Best Answer

I think he should, and its never too late to tell, but he has to be ok with it to tell,<br />
its a long stressing process and I hate how the system works, they should make it easier for the victims to tell their stories

Best Answer

Well I don't think he should tell the cops as they won't do anything, they never do. But he should tell his parents and have them help him out.

Best Answer

That won't stop the guy /:

Best Answer

Then why don't you set the guy up. Set him up so that the authorities can catch him in the act.

Best Answer

I doubt he'll let me, he just keeps saying he's fine and its over and done. I think he should like I should have 10 years ago /:

Best Answer

yes, tell the cops

Best Answer

Molesters who don't get busted keep right on molesting.

Best Answer

That's what I told him!

Best Answer