mrbored mrbored 22-25, M 21 Answers Jan 6, 2012

She's a LIAR. Been there, done that. I'd give ya a WAKE UP smack if I could, because I wish someone had smacked me when my ex pulled that crap. If she's still talking to him, not caring how you feel about it, then she obviously has no respect for you. She doesn't love you. She's going to cheat on you again, if she isn't still cheating. Those kinds of people only feel bad that they've been caught, not that they hurt you. Dump her *** and find someone worth your love.

Best Answer

lol are you retarded ?<br />
she is still ******* him and she thinks you are a dumb ahole.

Best Answer

Ive been reading and im going through the same thing and it makes perfect sense to ask her why is she still friends with him and explain that it bothers you believe me it does me so badly as well!!! Im still hurting and its only been 3 days since she told me bawling her eyes out i felt the senserity behind it but this guy could possibly be family in the future so thats understandable why shes still friends with him just remember this old cherokke saying we have. Young eagle its easiest to fly with the wind than it is agianst it. Follow your heart and never get run over!!!! Agian ask for the conversations back and forth if she refuses say goodbye hope i helped! Gbu

Best Answer

This is a slippery slope. She cheated on you with him and still skipps and texts etc.. I would have to say this. I am a very VERY CAUTIOUS PERSON. I would definately find it in your heart to exercise the GREATEST of CONTROLL & have dialog about how this makes YOU feel. UNDER NO.CIRCUMSTANCES BE ATTACKING OT ACCUSATIONAL (choose your appraoch very carefully, do a dry run on your lines make sure youre leaving no room for hurt other than your own. After all its you thats struggling. NoT her. She very well may he just friends and did a regrettable act due to whatever your sitch was! The probability of her rushing back into his arms again are HIGHLY likely should you miss your mark, *** up your lines.. Yes this an act. An act you have no choice in making a reality ever so gently. Should you except her reassurances as they come pouring out, you except them, End All! If you continuously alloe your head to werk against you follow your heart. Otherwise youre ill equipped at this time and maybe need some ME thyme, spice your fires of flavor back to Falay type BBQ backyard balln syle and display to the world how you managed to be Manageable without giving up Ten Percent, to the PR you already have the skillsets to perform. BeKind, after all.this is your life your wife your everything. Give it all you Got and if its just a fling, then Cmon on like a train leaving the station, and blow this RR crossing like You GoT ThIS!

Best Answer

You can't make another person change, but you CAN express to your girlfriend what sort of choices she makes you are willing (or not) to tolerate, for your own peace of mind.<br />
Relationships are hard; they take patience, and honesty, and a willingness to communicate and respond when either person has some discomfort with how things are. Relationships are meant to help us to grow into stronger individuals without becoming co-dependent.<br />
The bigger question is what are YOU wanting from this relationship? What does SHE want from it? And if you both don't want the same thing, maybe it's time to bow and move on...

Best Answer

Depends. If you are into open relationships and sharing your partner, accept it and go find another woman to hump while she's humping the other guy.<br />
If you are into monogamy, No. She cheated. Cheating destroys trust. Trust is vital to a successful and healthy relationship. If it was a "mistake," and she was really "sorry," and wanted to build a relationship with you, she would cut off all communication with the guy. She's playing you, and probably not a one-guy type of woman. Good luck.

Best Answer

Just covering the bases. He seems to honest and trusting to become involved in that sort of insanity, but you never know.

Best Answer

Never realized that until today but reading it and hearing it from others trust is huge, and it has to go both ways.

Best Answer

Hell NO! Kick that ***** out.

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer