why dont you bite your facebook and add her to your tongue...............................

Best Answer

LOL!! Should have seen that coming.

Best Answer

You've already kind of bitten your tongue clean off by joining facebook.

Best Answer

Care to elaborate?

Best Answer

It was just a joke mate. :-)

Best Answer

add her... firstly because that would ease you from distraction. second of all, social networks exist to give you a chance to socialize with people who are far from you. and third of all, that's love man, i'm sure after you add her more distraction would come appearing in your head... lol, i don't know if that last one's gonna help.

Best Answer

Add her! :D

Best Answer

Just add her, What do you have to lose really? If she accepts you, take it as a sign that she wants to talk with you. :)

Best Answer

Unless u have something to hide on fb you already talk to her on the phone I don't see the problem

Best Answer

Thanks, but trust me I wouldn't have asked this question if we were already phoning each other. She and I never met, we just know we exist.... Small community :)

Best Answer

Aha so I see but if you don't have contact with her in some way then how will you ever know

Best Answer

Well, experience has proven me more than once that trying to add a person I never met is classified "rapey". Nothing good has ever come out from adding someone I never met firsthand. Social networks are meant to connect with new people but most society do not view it as so.

Best Answer

Ok so what you gonna do.?

Best Answer