she isnt a long time girl friend just another one of his "playmates " well the one for this month, yes i have a boyfriend who has been there from the time they were 3 months , and he is still around , and i never let my kids call him dad because he is not their dad , but i dont need his girl friend playing house with my kids
Jessie214 Jessie214 18-21, F 12 Answers Feb 21, 2012

As hard as that might be for you, yes you should. Provided she's a decent person and won't cause them any harm.

Best Answer

and pays child support each week

Best Answer

child support , lol no he doesnt , . i do it all , he spends time

Best Answer

sounds like a "proceed with caution" situation to me...

Best Answer

You have the right as their mother to set boundaries. She does not have the right to discipline your kids or play parent in anyway. Setting boundaries is vital. These are YOUR children and you are their only mother, they must be your first priority and you DO have the right to say that his time with them should be without her if you have reason to feel that way.

Best Answer

If he's serious about her than yes. It eases the situation overall for your children to know who their father is seeing instead of keeping them in the dark--even if it is difficult for you

Best Answer

they are every bit as much his kids as your kids and you have no right to tell him how to live his life as long as the kids are in no danger it is not your choice anymore

Best Answer

i am 16 , he disowned my kids when i was pregnant , then his mom makes him help me , he loves his kids now but i dont need any girl coming playing house with my kids and he changes girlfriends every month

Best Answer

that is his choice you do not have the right to tell him how to live that part of your life is over as long as the kids are in no danger it is not your choice if he plays house with his kids or not as much as that makes you mad it is the sad truth of the matter

Best Answer

actually, by law and sense that IS her right to set boundaries. Daddy's little gf doesnt have the right to parent her children.

Best Answer

I agree on the point of parenting but as far as even spending time ??

Best Answer

Have you met her? I would want to meet her first, then I would allow it, I would also think you would do the same for him.

Best Answer

yea , 2 days ago , she is ok but idk how long she will be around she is his 7th gf since the kids were born '

Best Answer

Thats a reflection on him, not you, he shouldnt be letting antone around your kids unless he is sure he is going to let them stick around, I see where you are coming from now.

Best Answer