Even if you don't tell a teacher you should tell someone who can do something. That is just too dangerous to leave alone. If she doesn't know the guy then she could be putting her life in danger! Even if it makes her mad just ask yourself would you rather have a mad friend or a dead one? Having sex at a young age is never a good idea anyway. Take it from someone with the experience to back that statement up.

Best Answer

thank you so much that is very good advice=) completely 100% true thank you what about that exsperience?

Best Answer

My experience is that of a kid who just couldn't wait to grow up and would do anything for some acceptance. I spent my teens since 16 years old having sex. The only thing I learned from it was tha it damaged me more. Having people only being your friend for the sex isn't a friend and it can completely devestate you more than anything. It is kind of hard to explain it to you but I was also engaged at 17 and thought I was lucky to find my soul mate but after a year of severe mental and physical abuse he left me completely alone. He separated me from everyone including my family. I was alone for te first time and had to try to put my life back together by myself. The sex was the worst thing in the world I could have ever done at that age. It just made my everything lonlier, harder, and made my hate myself more in the long run. I regret it everyday.

Best Answer