I see this guy every week at my language classes. He is super cute, and I need a date for my homeschool prom. He goes to school and I don't really know him that well, because I haven't talked to him much. Should I still ask him to prom or go with the guy I gone two years with? (It's a homeschool prom so it's for every age, every year.)
seungwon seungwon 16-17, F 6 Answers Jan 8, 2012

Hey, if you think he's cute and would like to get to know him better, why not, if he turns you down, you can always ask the other guy as a back up.

Best Answer

I say go for it.

Best Answer

Hell yes. Get all prettied up and go for it. As long as a guy doesn't already have a date and you don't come off weird, AND you look good you'll get yourself a date.

Best Answer

You can ask me if you want, but I can't dance at all because of these huge tracks.

Best Answer

YES. If you need to be nervous about it, be nervous, but please do challenge your fears whenever they pop up so you can heal them as soon as possible and go on to live the happiest life you can!

Best Answer

Thank you! I will give it a try! =)

Best Answer