since we've been married..we have had issues..physical..emotional..everything bad..with the exception of cheating..has been committed against me..
gane5 gane5 22-25 21 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Divorce

With all due respect, how could you possibly expect a bunch of strangers who know nothing about you, your life or your marriage to meaningfully answer this question??

Best Answer

because they know nothing about me..everyone who knows me or him..has a biased opinion..sometimes a person who knows little to nothing..is able to provide with something others have missed because of that biased opinion..get it?

Best Answer

Yes, I really really do gane. Going through similar stuff myself but much further along- filed for divorce over two years ago and its still not done. Been a nightmare. But this is about you- listen, reading your "question", I feel as if you already know the answer. Everything bad is not worth saving. Its scary as its gets but well worth it because you deserve much, much better.
I have found out that we are always much stronger than we think we are.

Best Answer

deep down we know the answer..and we know things won't get better no matter how much you hope..

Best Answer

It's hard to say, with so little information.

Best Answer

he's controlling..dislikes my family..doesn't seem to want to step up in our obstacles as a family

Best Answer

Have you tried marriage counseling?

Best Answer

Yeah you should, the others are done with him!

Best Answer

If you haven't been cheated on yes.

Best Answer

no cheating involved..

Best Answer

Does he beat you?

Best Answer

Not worth it.. Its like a broken glass..

Best Answer

Well if you have no young children that might be traumatized and have their life become worse , do it . If you feel so ****** about it , just do it. If you are getting beat-up by him and still continue being with him then you are a victim and will be one for the rest of your life with him.

Best Answer

we have a 5 month old son..with a congenital heart defect..no one sees the stress that is on my shoulders..or why I hesitate to leave him..first of all i don't know how long i have my son..and my marriage took a back burner position..but he keeps picking at me..and I might not be able to handle everything

Best Answer

If there is violence evolved then your son will be more miserable having a violent father and experiencing violent scenes. If violence wasn't in the whole story then you could endure it for the child. But now , the divorce option is better for the child imo.

Best Answer

involved*

Best Answer

If its worth saving , why not ?

Best Answer

that's a great question. Pick a good counselor first then pick a great lawyer

Best Answer

my husband says we do not need a counselor..

Best Answer

i totally read that answer wrong. yea you go see a counselor even if it's on your own and that way you'll be okay when you have to leave

Best Answer

ignore my first response i read your reply wrong

Best Answer

my ex does say all the time "if you would have said 'I'm leaving if we don't get some help' I would have gone to one" he's full of **** of course but maybe your husband isn't

Best Answer

What else are marriages for?

Best Answer

If both of you are willing to work on it, yes.

Best Answer

Nope, no reason to be miserable.

Best Answer

If you love your husband then you should make every possible attempt to save your marriage.

Best Answer

If you have kids.

Best Answer

I see your point - but with no info, I took a chance on my answer. Too many other relevant questions I agree.

Best Answer

I have a son..with a heart condition..

Best Answer

Nah, **** it

Best Answer