Should I blow off my cousin’s wedding this weekend because my mom is complaining about my behavior/drinking lately? She said if I attend she won’t. I’m thinking screw her. It’s my dad’s side of the family and my cousin. Plus I'm fricken 29!
monkeydluff monkeydluff 26-30, M 4 Answers May 7, 2014 in Parenting & Family

Also any suggestions for a good mother’s day gift? lol

Best Answer

Well if you don;t know how to act when liquor is involved, I wouldn't recommend you go. You mother is clearly embarrassed by your behaviors.

Best Answer

My dad doesn't seem to have a problem with my drinking. Well except when she complains to him about me. Then he has to talk to me. She is embarrassed but needs to chill out. Why should i suffer because she is embarrassed? And what exactly is she embarrassed about? If a guy wants to get wasted on Friday night after a long week of work and school he should be entitled to.

Best Answer

I don't follow how you came to the conclusion that I'm immature. How do you define immature?

I don't drive when i drink at all! . I always use cabs or make arrangements to spend the night when I'm going out. I pay bills. I'm a straight A full time student. I also have a full time job.

Best Answer

Decided to change my career last year. Started to feel like I've reached a dead end and wanted something more. We're all addicted to something.

Best Answer