You should definately go to prom. I missed my prom junior year because I didn't have a date. I contemplated not going senior year because I'm not the most outgoing person and once again, I did not have a date. My two friends were dateless, but they are more extroverted than I am so I didn't even want to go with them. I finally built up the courage and decided to just go with them. I loved the weeks I spent shopping and preparing. Prom night finally came and I ended up having to drive myself which was even more depressing, but when I stepped out of the car they had the red carpet pulled out and the teachers were snapping pictures and from that moment until about midnight I had the most amazing time!! Come to find out, even the people with dates didn't actually spend time with their dates! Everybody was just in a big huddle having fun. We went to a restaurant afterwards and had a BLAST until about 3 a.m...I couldn't believe I was going to miss something so awesome because of not having a date!

Best Answer

Why not go? It should be a laugh :-) <br />
We don't do prom here like you d oin the US but both of mine were really fun and I wouldn't of missed out for anything. <br />
Have a great time whatever you decide x

Best Answer

Do you want to?

Best Answer

honestly, not very much. I'm just nervous about how itll make me feel :/

Best Answer

HELL YES! i am a prom chair at my school and help organize prom. You are beautiful! don't miss out on such an amazing night!

Best Answer

Go for it! Once you get to college I am sure you will meet lots of guys and have way more fun. Just think of it as another party. :)

Best Answer

sure. you can rewrite Carrie while your there

Best Answer