Last night I cooked dinner for a two of my friends and one of their male friends...a man who has been wanting to meet me. I prepared meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans with mushrooms and bacon, and corn. I made an apple pie for dessert with ice cream. I had two nice bottles of wine, so overall, I thought it was a nice meal. I noticed that this man only ate meatloaf and potatoes and gravy...I asked him if he did not like veggies and he told me he only ate "fresh" veggies, not canned or frozen. Then, my friends left and this man was about to leave and he told me that he did not think we should go out again because of our differences and because one of my dogs was too big...he likes dogs, but only small ones. And my dogs never even came around...they were sleeping in my office and the door was closed...the man went into my office to look around and he woke them up. Is this man an a$$hole or am I too sensitive?
cherrycheesecake cherrycheesecake 51-55, F 38 Answers Aug 13, 2011

Well, looks like you got a get out jail for free card and he handed it to you on a plate.

Thank your lucky stars, he sounds like a *****

Best Answer

My answer was already taken.He is a real A$$ Hole !!! And very rude !!!

Best Answer

That man sounds like a total social misfit. You have every right to be annoyed, but really why bother--- he's not even worth the effort annoyance takes. I think a good laugh is what is needed here, and you're not laughing with him, you are clearly laughing AT him. lol

Best Answer

I wished I was invited! I would have ate everything on the menu and walked your dogs!!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Short answer: *******!

Best Answer

*******. Next question.

Best Answer

HES AN *** HOLE - say goodbye and good riddance - oh and ask the big dog to bite him next time !

Best Answer

That guy is a weirdo. I guess it is good he was straight up about not going further with what ever friendship/relationship which may have developed. Spares you more awkward moments.......

Best Answer

Smiles --- It would appear that he is a self opinionated ******* --- but at least he is honest and tells it as he is -- So don't be oversensative and consider yourself lucky that you didn't waste any valuable time with him

The dinner sounded just great by the way.

Best Answer

if your friends ask how it went, tell them he exceeded your ******* size limit, being huge instead of petite, as you like them.

Best Answer

Would have had me at meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy and bacon, but green beans with mushrooms and bacon OMG are you kidding BACON sounds great but for him to to say only fresh Vegs is a bit of a insult, also Seems to me just rude , , As far as his small dog comment, honestly sounds like a mommy's boy to me.

Best Answer

WELL, CONSIDER UR SELF LUCKY NOT HAVING FURTHER RELATIONSHIP WITH THE GUY...WHY KEEP YOURSELF IN A BOX, WHEN U CAN BE UR FREE, BEAUTIFUL SELF WITH A MUCH BETTER MAN WHO ACTUALLY DESERVES U...YES, HE IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE!

TALK ABOUT UNGRATEFULNESS...A MEAL FIT FOR A KING!

Best Answer

A tptal ***** that is all he is thank God he is now out of your life. You are so lucky to be rid of him. If i was in your house in place of him i would have eaten everything you made and be so grateful for it and even helped you with the washing up and then askef would you like to go for a walk with the Dogs.Hopefully you will not meet any more dickheads (******) like him again

Best Answer

*******

Best Answer

He sounds like a weirdo, don't worry about it!! I think you've had a lucky escape.

Best Answer

You are not at all overly sensitive since he is a big what you called him.

Best Answer

Well actually this guy has a problem that is common in some people. He judged you based on trivial facts rather than actually get to know you as a person. For him it will be very hard to find a women because rather than looking for a great woman with beautiful personality he's looking for a perfect home with perfect food and perfect pets.... :-)

Sounds to me more like he was considering moving in and realised he would not like to move in because the house was not suited to his specific tastes.

Best Answer

I wish more men showed their true colors like this from the start. Sounds like a jealous douche. Your too good for him and he knows that.

Best Answer

Total jerkwad. Anyone who criticizes a delicious meal like that isn't worth another thought. Be glad that you found out early on and didn't waste any more time on him. You deserve much better.

I'd be annoyed, but I wouldn't dwell on it.

Best Answer

Personally, as a dude, it sounds like the guy was a douche. If someone made me dinner, I'd sure eat it. You can't be picky or rude about food. And if he wasn't being hassled by the dogs then he shouldn't have said anything.

Count yourself lucky- no bad romance for you yay

Best Answer