Godsaveus Godsaveus 31-35 7 Answers Oct 28, 2011

Yes Yes and YES! Reminds me the time i had a really strange thing happen to me too. It all started from my old house and I was sleeping in my bedroom of the top bunk bed with my older brother on the botoom. All of a sudden i become concious i was sleeping and became half asleep/half awake and was like "WTF?!" in my head<br />
then i feel a hand, literally a HAND pushing me from the behind sleeping sideways pushing me gently towards the outter sides of the bed.. It seemed like the longest 20 second push ever!!! i was frightened like wtf was touching me.. BOOM! Loud as bump on the floor with my older brother waking up and shocked. <br />
He said are you okay and I didnt reply a word and just went back up to my bunk a bit suprised and shocked wtf happened like it was just a dream and i would just fall back asleep and wake up to the real reality. sadly it wasn't and i had to keep on the lights for another 20 mins to fall asleep lol. <br />
anyways, you should be 100% concerned for your experience, maybe seek cleansing of the house to clear away all negative entities.

Best Answer

Did you hear anything? A warning in a dream? I had dreams of my recently deceased at the time grandmother saying I needed to move away from the house and that Satan was there. Well I thought to that oh it was just a dream, and oh you miss her so you dreamed about her, everytime I had that dream something would be on the other side of the room or something would fall. I wish I would have listened to her but what can
I do now? I had the house cleansed already but what happened must be retaliation. Should I move out or sell the house? I don't have the money to keep paying for the house and I don't want to put this on anyone else, what should I do now?

Best Answer

I didn't hear anything, it was just a sudden jolt of me becoming paralyzed in such a strange state! and i don't recall remembering anything in my dreams(maybe i was too shocked to remember from what i had just experienced) When i was being "jolted' back to my body, it was as if i fell down really hard, like REALLY hard as if my soul was just.. IDK!
Hmm I am not so sure about your current home but if there has been many signs of paranormal things happening in your home experience by your family members then you should negotiate what to do together! If this was a 1 time experience then you shouldn't worry too much about it for however long you've lived in that home. Also, try not to be of fear because that's what negative entities feed off from their victims.

Best Answer

That is some of the best advice in this thread I thank you kindly.

Best Answer

No, that is no reason for concern.

Best Answer

yes. if it is a recurring phenomenon, contact TAPS, they will put you in touch with a local paranormal organization

Best Answer

I don't want to make this other people's burden, I had my brother over for Thanksgiving last year and it followed him home for a week and tormented his kids. So I don't want to make people who are trying to help me suffer what he did.

Best Answer

TAPS is a organization that investigates paranormal activity (they are the people on Ghost Hunters on SyFi) they have affiliated organizations all over the world. It's what they do. either you want help or you don't. if you do, go to the specialists.

Best Answer

Yes,I've seen haunted house-type movies before too.

Best Answer