Well, in general the baby momma is stuck in a man's life for a countdown of T-minus 18 years. There's really nothing you can do to change that. Best advice I can offer is to find out what she does that irritated him the most about her, and make it a point to do the opposite. He'll appreciate that. Especially if he doesn't know ur acting that way on purpose. <br />
Tough call whether or not you should be concerned. That's something you've got to solve on your own. They obviously were intimate at one time. Since she got herself knocked up he unfortunately has to deal with her frequently over custody & support. Don't let her get too close. More important though, is play it cool. don't ever let on that you're insecure around her. ;)

Best Answer

No. She is obviously out of his life personally. You gotta get over it because she will always be in his life since they have a child together. You gotta be confident, and know he wants to be with you and not the "baby momma".

Best Answer

Baby momma drama..?

Best Answer

No, just that i don't want her around haha

Best Answer

I don't blame you. Hopefully your man doesn't like when she's around either ;) thanks for picking my answer btw &amp; good luck!

Best Answer

it all depends on how well you know him he can't change his past but he can do it differently in the future

Best Answer