beastly78 beastly78 18-21, F 11 Answers Dec 11, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

No, it's perfectly normal to hate all of your significant other's friends and family.

Best Answer

naw, its hard to think that our special someone has other people in their lives

Best Answer

How would you feel if he was mad at your for having the friends you have???

Best Answer

You probably can be upset and not understand how this is possible, but be mad at him might be a bit excessive.

As soon as he does not spend excessive time with that person, hopefully it should not alter your relationship.

Best Answer

Its true. My thing is he knows how I feel about her since she try making a move one him, Yet he talks to her.We been though problems cause of her.

Best Answer

ah, but that is another story,
first it is a she, ok in principle, but if she tries to get him that is not good. If he loves you he should tell her off.

Best Answer

So long as he keeps the two of you separate in his life it should work out.

Best Answer

What the **** no, its just wrong ö.ö'' What are you to control his life totally. You gotta grow up, you can't be mad at every single thing. What will happen if he happens to buy stuff you hate but he likes? Would you just break up with him then? wtf...

Best Answer

ight relax, My wording is off today. This friend made a move one him. Inviting him to her crib and he went . They stay in her crib till 10 at night.

Best Answer

What is crib you mean crab right? thats something you eat :D and its delicious >-<

Best Answer

lol crib is slang for house

Best Answer

Hmm do you love your boyfriend?

Best Answer

I do. its been almost 3 yrs but like how could you talk to a person that cause us so much trouble. I understand they are co worker n they have to see each other. I really think my bf is naive

Best Answer

Well I think that doubting is a bad idea to relationship. Relationship is all about trusting, if you're having trust issues please talk to him about it. Don't make it into unnecessary material to fighting.

Best Answer

Who cares? You should not care.

Best Answer

No, you shouldn't hate anybody mainly because it's not healthy for your soul

Best Answer

Bad wording I meant to say dislike her with a passion. Reason is that this girl invited my boyfriend to her crib after work like 7;30 than he stayed till 10.

Best Answer

If anybody you should dislike your boy friend

Best Answer

Best Answer

Not really a winning approach.

If you can't handle it, dump him, but you have no right to decide who he can or can't befriend.

Best Answer