4 year love 2 kids. He works construction 7days a week 10hours a day use to be 6 days so he'd come spend his off day now he has none but holidays he will be here for Christmas Eve but volunteered to work Christmas for the pay. I kinda was sad about this but now I understand but I kinda wish he didn't volunteer
prettyT23 prettyT23 22-25 7 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Struggles

one does not need the 25th of december to show ones love. simply ask that he gives you another day as your gift.

Best Answer

Ur right I just needed to confirm that this was ok. I was raised in a very family holiday orientated home he wasn't so sometimes we clash on those subjects

Best Answer

oh i understand, we are all brought up to think things should be this way or that way. and when they are not we get upset, but is always best to be understanding about changes. you seem to have the in you. that is very good. Merry Christmas

Best Answer

Yes thank u Merry Christmas to u as well

Best Answer

sometimes you need to make that extra money...you shouldn't be mad about that

Best Answer

Thanks I thought I shouldn't be

Best Answer

No. You should be proud if him

Best Answer

I am he works so hard I just miss him desperately

Best Answer

I understand . :)

Best Answer

Volunteering for the unpopular shifts will always work in your favour in the future.

Best Answer

Especially in today's economy, he's probably doing what he thinks is best for your family. It can't be easy on him. I know it's disappointing, but do your best to be understanding. I'm sure he'd rather be with you and the kids. He's making a sacrifice.

Best Answer

Yea he's a very logical guy loves to provide for us so I'm sure he's just doing what he feels is best

Best Answer

Sounds like a good guy. Maybe you could do something special for him when he gets home from work on Christmas day to let him know you appreciate him. Hell feel good knowing that you appreciate his sacrifice and you'll feel good by making him feel good. It's a win/win.

Best Answer

Oh yes I am this christmas eve. He works far so he lives out there or wherever his job calls him he's a lineman. So we're celebrating xmas on xmas eve I'm getting him this engraved keychain that is a dogtag with a key and I'll have the heart with the keyhole. I hohope he likes it and I'm getting him some savy workout clothes he's pretty simple idk what else to get him was thinking tthe beats by dre head phones for when he works out or watches anime on his laptop :)

Best Answer

The dog tag is awesome. He'll love it. The headphones are a great one too.

Best Answer

I guess he feels he needs the money, which is understandable. Many people work Christmas.

Best Answer

Yea we do need it.

Best Answer

I used to volunteer for Christmas to avoid my mother

Best Answer

Lmao shame on u lol

Best Answer

Meet my mother and get back to me- It was like a holiday witness protection program

Best Answer

Hahaha I believe u no family is perfect in one way or another lol

Best Answer