What you just discussed is a relationship. Not a good one. Kick him to the curb for the jerk he is.<br />
At your age you evidently have the social skills to get into relationships (well, this one sounds dysfunctional), so move on and find another, and learn from this one. The guy wants somebody to take the place of his mommy, not a woman.

Best Answer

I am wondering what your meaning of a relationship is? Marriage? Living together?

Best Answer

marriage

Best Answer

Well then, you may have the wrong person if that is your ideal of happiness. I have had to tell many females that myself (I will never marry) and it hurts like hell but I will never be married by the state. In Gods yes but not in the states eyes. However, I do know for a fact that loving, bonding, relationships work without marriage I am in a Female Led Relationship and she has said that she will never marry as well. I will be married in Gods eyes someday and I hope someday soon and this was her ideal but I have always known this would happen one day.

Best Answer

thanks linklock

Best Answer