Straight up now tell me, do you really wanna love me forever? Ask him. If you are putting most of the work into it now, I don't think it would be wise to pursue things further. Two people should provide a meaningful contribution to the common enterprise. If you are the only one contributing now, do you really think things will change?

Best Answer

i see your point at the same time the way he behaves when we are together is so contradictory he makes so much effort. very confusing and frustrating

Best Answer

usuall guys do not lik it wen we ask straight up, isnt ther any non-verbal u cn do. maybe he was hurt befor so he is tryin to play it safe untill he is sure. i say a little patience pse. thats hw me and my current partner started, bt eventually he said those 3 little words i had been waitin to hear

Best Answer

You know him well enough by now to ask him straight out where the relationship is going...and you should ask, otherwise you'll be in limbo and life is too short for the guessing game. As far as not talking much,is it a comfortable silence? I think a key indicator of two people in a happy relationship is they can NOT talk and that's ok,, they are comfortable and don't feel a need to fill every gap.Good luck on this...I hope it turns out the way you want! :)

Best Answer

oh when we are together its comfortable silence i meant as in when we are not together. thanks! :)

Best Answer

Us guys are stupidity dum dums. Yeah brave up, and put it out there. I know I sometimes will try the more diplomatic approach in efforts to be sensitive and less aggressively perceived. Ankle.dragging isnt what really is happening, its really an internal battle of not jumping out and groping. The heals draggn usually is us kicking our own ***** down a notch so we don't collect a charge.

Best Answer

Tell him give it to u sright but he could be ga,y and not in to u its your choice u cCAN DO IT!#swag

Best Answer