my husband talks to other women and hides it from me. he has a facebook and won't add me because of it. he doesnt work and im so tired of paying for everything. even got him a cell phone he even sleeps with it so i cant see who he is texting. i feel he has something to hide. hell I just had over $2,000 of my tax refund taken for his child support. thought about filing an injured spouse claim. would this be wrong on my part? i thought there were no secrets in marriage. maybe im wrong.
troubledsoul32 troubledsoul32 31-35, F 26 Answers Feb 10, 2011

Yes, you should by worried. And no it wouldn't be wrong on your part.

Best Answer

be worried. be very, very worried

Best Answer

Sorry.....but the fact he is hiding it and wont add you is a dead give away, not too mention that he sleeps with his cel. WTF??? He is doing something wrong and its time to confront him . Kicking him out on his *** might also be a good idea! Perhaps then he might not take you for granted.....

Best Answer

Your husband is a sexual predator. I went to your profile and read your story. The fact that he targets minor girls says it all. Get yourself out of there and if you have any children, get them away from him! Don't allow yourself to be dragged down by this sick man - he's not worth it. Move out, or evict him. Contact the authorities - they will deal with him. Don't stand idly by while he preys upon young girls, please!! What if one of those girls was your daughter? How would you feel?? Do the right thing - you already know what that is.

Best Answer

Every successful relationship is built on respect. Do you respect your husband? If not, then the relationship is already dead, and you're just standing vigil over a corpse. If he feels the need to be that secretive, there is something seriously wrong in the relationship: he's feeling so suffocated and squeezed by the situation that he feels this urgent need to have something else that only he controls. There are two sides to this question, Troubled. Why does he feel the need to talk to these women and hide it from you? How do you know he's talking to women if he doesn't allow you to see who he's talking to? Do you see where I'm going with this? Not all men who hide things are jerks... some are, but others are desperate.

Best Answer

That guy sounds like a jerk that you need to get rid of. Marriage is a bond and that bond is about give and take and it sounds like he's only takeing and you have to stop taking this crap. People like that aren't worth your time if you have talked about it I would tell him to get out of your house (I'm guessing it's your house if he dosen't work.) or leave him. There are things you can do! Keep strong and get out of that hell Good luck! If you need anymore help you can contact me.

Best Answer

Awww! <br />
I'm sorry :-(<br />
You deserve so much better!

Best Answer

bail

Best Answer

What a scum bag. Get rid of him.

Best Answer

Sounds like you're in that relatioship by yourself. I was in one the same for years off and on untill he got drunk one night and told me he slept with my best friend. My x-husband did the same thing and that's why I stayed single. Men can look right at you and lie without reason and srew someone else's life up adn don't care. Run-run-run your'e better then this. We all are.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

He's obviously cheating.

Best Answer

uh, YES. <br />
He CLEARLY appears to be secretive and discrete about a lot of things. <br />
Clear any confusion by asking him out right whether he's having any type of physical, electronic, or emotional affair on you. <br />
It is very likely he's going to lie to you, so discreetly track his online activity and phone records, hire a private detective, or believe the signals he's sending to your gut instincts. <br />
This sounds very much like a Scorpio male. Is he a Scorpio?

Best Answer

No he's a Cancer.

Best Answer

as a man who did the same while i was married, yes be worried he's looking for someelse !!!

Best Answer

I think the signs are there that you need to be worried.

Best Answer

My husband was always on the phone all hours of the day. He put a lock on the phone and he would hide his phone in his shoe in pants and under the bed. He would sleep by the phone. I ask with why do he do that. He says he didnt want me on his phone. I tried to talk to him about it. He was very mean about the whole thing. A friend told me about her husband being on facebook meeting women online to check it. its him. the love of my life. He was out of control. He even said he was in a relationship with another women. He abandoned me emotionally. We r going through alot. Im angry and hurt because he turned his back on me. We are seperating because he dont love me anymore. all we do is argue. Yes u should be. I didnt think I was a problem until this happened.

Best Answer

YOUR HUSBAND SOUNDS LIKE A *******.

Best Answer

well, if he is a cancer, then, you have to dismember him...as early as possible... <br />
anyway, initiate a loving confrontation...look him in the eye...ask him...does he still love you?...

Best Answer

Coming from a man whose wife did the same thing....found out after four years of marriage my wife had been a famous name in **** in the 90's, a prostitute, was prostituting while we were married, was seeing guys while I was working and going to school, and last but not least pregnant by her last husband withing three months of me splitting off from her after she informed me of and showed me proof of all of the above. She was doing all the same actions as you man is.

Best Answer

It's where I had my first affair...<br />
there is a lot of flirtation...but if he's being open about him being on there with you...I wouldn't worry. <br />
If he's on...and then you walk in and then suddenly he's off...there's something going on... <br />
My husband found a poem am man had written to me...and I thought the divorce papers were going to fly...that was a just an emotional connection nothing physical. <br />
I had an actual affair with someone else he didn't know about...<br />
BUT...if your guy is on there and he's laughing hysterically and having fun...there's no harm...let him be...and maybe you can try to connect on there with him too. Could be fun for both of you...

Best Answer