interesting statement.......any idea what the heck he meant?.....or why he said that?

Best Answer

Oh well ofcourse then you should

Best Answer

I am also very interested in computer science, but if my mind is more naturally geared for psyc I don't want to miss my calling lol

Best Answer

what is a psychology mind? also why are you seeing a psychologist?

Best Answer

she may have worded it differently than what you said - because psychology is a study - she was not saying that you had a psychology mind

Best Answer

no that is what she said, I know it is bad grammar but that is how she worded it.

Best Answer

she may have worded it differently - so if its bad grammar as you stated then she must have bad grammar also - but she did word it differently than how you put it

Best Answer

no, she told me thse words"You have a psycology mind" it wasn't good grammar but i don't understand why the grammar part is so important to you. are you a grammar nazi? lol

Best Answer

yeah thats me lol - and its psychology - not psycology - dont get mad at me now

Best Answer

>:D lol jk.

Best Answer

Dont you wanna be my psychologist? <3 i need very much:(

Best Answer

if you are good at something that is useless now, how would being great at it make any difference?

Best Answer