yolo19 yolo19 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Community

interesting statement.......any idea what the heck he meant?.....or why he said that?

Best Answer

Oh well ofcourse then you should

Best Answer

I am also very interested in computer science, but if my mind is more naturally geared for psyc I don't want to miss my calling lol

Best Answer

what is a psychology mind? also why are you seeing a psychologist?

Best Answer

she may have worded it differently than what you said - because psychology is a study - she was not saying that you had a psychology mind

Best Answer

no that is what she said, I know it is bad grammar but that is how she worded it.

Best Answer

she may have worded it differently - so if its bad grammar as you stated then she must have bad grammar also - but she did word it differently than how you put it

Best Answer

no, she told me thse words"You have a psycology mind" it wasn't good grammar but i don't understand why the grammar part is so important to you. are you a grammar nazi? lol

Best Answer

yeah thats me lol - and its psychology - not psycology - dont get mad at me now

Best Answer

>:D lol jk.

Best Answer

Dont you wanna be my psychologist? <3 i need very much:(

Best Answer

if you are good at something that is useless now, how would being great at it make any difference?

Best Answer

If you can go through all the schooling and deal with all the situations and people you'll have to deal with. Sure.<br />
You would need degrees to be taken seriously in the field.

Best Answer

obviously. I just need direction in my life. somthing productive.

Best Answer

That's a pretty lofty goal. I hope it works out for you, if that's what you want.

Best Answer