Snow White and Cleopatra were stunning beauties. If you are being told you are that type of beauty, there is no reason you should consider changing anything about yourself. I'd be happy that people consider you so attractive.

Best Answer

I don't think your hair would be able to withstand the amount of lift that would be required to go that light. It will seriously mess up your hair; it could even fall out. Go shopping for a new garment instead.

Best Answer

Yeah, you would be a brittle haired beauty. Bleach ruins hair and makes people look tacky.

Best Answer

A wise person once said, "If it ain't broke why fix it". If your hair is dark, bleaching it to blond is a timeful process, it has to lighten in stages, and you will reach orange before you can get to blonde. Bleaching can dry your hair, or cause it to break at the roots, you have to ***** it of color then put the color back. Then when it grows back, you have to continue bleaching it,or you get that line of demarcation, which isn't always so classy. If everyone likes your hair, be proud of it and enjoy the compliments.

Best Answer

what is you skin tone? if you really want to go blonde, whatever you do, PLEASE go to a professional.

Best Answer

If you could be Snow White or Cleopatra you should understand that you are blessed. My answer is a big NO!

Best Answer