Ummm... He seems more like a bully than a boyfriend. I'd end it. Seriously... You deserve better than that moron.

Best Answer

Run, run for the hills it will only get worse. He is boiling you gradually like a frog in a pan being slowly heated until it is boiling but you have not noticed.<br />
Go on mumsnet and search for the red flags thread.

Best Answer

but is the joke mean? am I overreacting?

Best Answer

Yeah, doorknobs have better social skills. Dump him

Best Answer

is it mean to say what he said though? Am I overreacting? I just don't want to be overreacting and make a bad decision

Best Answer

You can be mean and phrase it so that it helps. It seems like he doesn't feel you, and doesn't care to. He just likes you from waist to knees, in my opinion. And you're young, few desisions are bad at your age

Best Answer

Thanks for the support

Best Answer

If thats how he makes u feel at the end of the day than why keep being with him this guy has issues...he likes making u feel bad cuz that makes him feel good and thats wrong.

Best Answer

run! run now and run fast. baby, i was in the same place and i stayed. i wanted to see the world and not be tied down but i fell in love and he belittled every dream i ever had. i have been with him for 6 years and have no idea who i am and how i got here.

Best Answer